Two Birds with Two Stones

Start- Day 220

Jennifer

I was taking my first exam online when Zelo stormed in my dorm, “YAH! Why haven’t you done anything?” I jumped and turned towards him. “YAH! Don’t talk to your noona in that tone of voice! Jeez, I’m taking a test. Sit there and wait until I finish this test then we’ll talk” I commanded and Zelo quickly sat down and shut up. When I finished my test I turned and faced him, “Now what caused you to think you could snap at me like you did?”

“Sorry noona, it’s just… Melissa has been lying to me since school started and I’m worried. She’s always hurt and bruised. Have you noticed anything?” I shook my head. “I’ve noticed the bruises when she is in her pajamas. When I asked her she said she fell down in PE” I replied. “Tell me… How many times has she ever fallen in dance practice?” He replied and I looked at him. “Umm… Never actua… Wait what are you getting at?”

“Noona… I think Melody is being bullied” He stated seriously. I glared at him and pulled out my phone, “What are you doing, noona?” I held up a finger. “Unnie! What is your problem? I’m at school!” Meisong hissed. “I’ll get straight to the point. Is Melody getting bullied?” Meisong was silent before she cursed. “Those bishes… Unnie, there have been three girls who are always around Melody, but they always act friendly around her when I’m around. Lately I’ve seen Melody and her friend kind of hurt everyday… Oh, I’m so stupid! I can’t believe I was so clueless.” Meisong began to mumble. “YAH! Listen, I’m calling Lauren.  You… Ugh just keep an eye on Melody” I hung up the phone and got up. “What about Lauren?” Zelo asked as he saw me slip on my shoes. “A little white lie doesn’t hurt anyone. Come on, we are going to Melody’s school.”

Melody

It was lunchtime and everything has been pretty much hell because of Subin and her gang. “Suhwa, please stop hanging out with me. I’m dragging you into all this torture. You don’t have to go through this for me” I begged as we sat down at our table. “I told you, you are not going through this alone! Why don’t you tell Zelo? Or even your group? I’m sure they would do something!” Before I could reply I felt liquid get dumped on me and I shut my eyes as the cafeteria gasped. Subin and her gang walked off like nothing happened and Suhwa wiped my face with a napkin.

“What I was about to say. No, they will do something and I can’t always depend on them. They won’t always be here for me. I mean do you see Meisong, Jennifer, and Zelo around right now?” I tried going on with lunch like it never happened. Suhwa pointed behind me, “I do. I see Meisong and boy is she pissed.”

“WHAT!” I shouted looking behind me seeing a fuming Meisong looking at Subin. “Aish!” I got out of my seat but before I could run to Meisong she punched Subin in the face causing her to scream and hold her face. “YAH! What the hell do you think you are doing to my maknae, bish?” Meison snapped. “Aish… Meisong’s fighting side is out” I sighed. “Meisong has a fighting side?” Suhwa gasped. “Yea, this is just the beginning.” Meisong rushed to my side in anger. “You and me are talking… NOW” she yanked my arm and I followed without arguing. She led me to an empty hallway, “Meisong! My arm is hurting! Please let go” I whined. “Yea? This hurts? What about when that bish put her hands on you? On second thought, WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL ME! I had to find out through Jen! JEN, the one who doesn’t even go to our school! Why didn’t you come to me? I could have helped you!” I jumped at Meisong’s shouting. “YAH! Why do you suddenly care? All you’ve been concerned with it making Youngjae jealous! Oh, don’t look at me like that you know it’s true. You have been so wrapped up in him that you never noticed me getting hurt and we go to the same school! Why do you-”

SLAP

I stared in shock as I held my cheek as Meisong glared at me with tears in her eyes, “You… You are my best friend and not to mention group member…”

Meisong

I don’t know what came over me when I slapped Melody, “Melissa, I love you. I’m sorry I have been involved with Youngjae, but you should have come to me… Or at least Zelo or Jennifer.” Melody didn’t answer me as she looked behind me in fear. I turned around and saw the gang of girls and their ring leader, “You’re dead!” I smirked, “come here and try to kill me” and with that she came and attacked me. In five quick minutes the three girls were on the floor, “mess with my girl and her friend again and you’ll have more than your noses to worry about.” I wrapped my arm around Melody’s shoulder and led her to the cafeteria. “Come on Suhwa. We need to fix up Melody’s hair and uniform” I sang causing Melody to smile as she side hugged me. “I love you” she whispered. “I love you too my little maknae” I smiled as Suhwa walked to the other side of Melody and we went to the bathroom.

I stuck around with Melody and Suhwa during passing periods to make sure they were safe and when school let out we walked out the school doors to see Zelo and Jen.

Melody

I knew that look on Jen’s face. She was pissed. Zelo ran to me instantly, “You’ve been bullied! Why didn’t you tell me?” Jen walked up to us. “Where are they?”

“I took care of it” Meisong replied simply. “Araso? Why were they bullying you, Mel” Jen asked. “They wanted Zelo and I to break up and I wouldn’t do that, so they took their anger out on me.” Zelo looked at me in shock before he grabbed my hand and dragged me in the middle of the school courtyard. “Zelo, what are you doing?” I whispered. “YAH! Everybody, listen up! You see this beautiful amazing girl beside me? She’s mine! She and I aren’t breaking up. I love my fans, but there is a line between fans and my girlfriend and no offense I will always choose my girlfriend’s side. Araso? I still love you guys and continue supporting B.A.P.” There were loud cheers and pictures being taken as Zelo pulled me to him and kissed me. I pulled away and hid my face in his chest trying to contain my smile, “Do you want to go home now?” He asked. I looked up at him, “Can you carry me?”

“AGH! So lazy. Fine fine stop with the puppy face. I’ll carry you home” he turned around and I jumped on his back and he carried me home.

Lauren

“What do you want?” He answered angrily. I threw a check at him, “Take the money and never come back here again!” He opened the envelope and looked at the amount on the check, “You think this will buy me out? I want more than this. I deserve more than this.” I smirked and laughed coldly. “You deserve nothing. You left Melody and her family years ago. The only reason you are here is because you heard your daughter was famous and you wanted her money.”

“She is still my daughter! I can take her home whenever I want” I snapped my fingers and Hanul came to my side with papers. “If you look here. You signed all custody to your wife… I mean ex wife in your divorce papers. There is no shared custody. Melody’s mother has full custody, so now screw the check.” I grabbed the check and ripped it to pieces. “Get your ass out of Korea and never show your face around Melody again or we’ll get a restraining order, araso?” I smiled lightly before turning away from the motel room and walked off with Hanul. “Oh, your flight is tomorrow at 9 am” I continued before getting in the car.

“Have you ever thought about being a lawyer?” Hanul asked as she stared at me. “Nah, too much work. Do you realize how much work that was to get all that documentation” I sighed. I saw Hanul shaking her head and laughed, “What? What’s so funny?”

“You! You did all this work to get Melody’s dad away from her, but you don’t have any thoughts on being a lawyer.”

“My dream is to be a teacher. Abby believed I would be a teacher and I am going to fulfill the dream” I explained. Hanul looked at me, “What now?” I laughed.

“You’re a good girl, Lauren. You will make a good wife for a man.” Hanul complimented. “One day. I have to actually date someone before I marry.”

“You will soon. Women like you never stay single forever.” I looked at Hanul and smiled before turning my attention to the road.