Chapter 11: Skittles

"Heh... You really think you can stop me from destroying this abomination of a world?" Error asked, grinning evilly at his rival from across the golden hallway. "What's the use, Ink? This place is just one of so many mistakes out there. Do you really think people will miss it?"

Ink gripped his paintbrush tighter, glaring at Error. "Of course they will! The people in this universe aren't abominations. They have friends and family, people that care about them. You can't just destroy their lives like this. What's the use of all this mindless killing?"

Error scoffed. "Of course you'd think that. You're just as bad as these filthy glitches." He grinned wider as blue strings appeared in his hands, gaster blasters manifesting in the dark shadows behind him. "I can't wait to tear you to shre-"

"Yo, yo, yo, my dudes! What's happening on this totally radical day?"

Error froze at the familiar voice, turning in surprise to face the figure that had just appeared in the judgement hall. "Fresh!? What the heck are you doing here!? Me and Ink are about to have a duel!"

Fresh shrugged, walking over to him and putting an arm over his shoulders, making Error grumble slightly about "unwanted physical contact".  Fresh just smirked at him. "Aw, come on. I just wanted to see how my little blackberry was doing."

Error rolled his eyes, looking irritated and more than a little flustered. "I'm fine. And can you not call me that in front of my arch nemesis?!"

"But you are a little blackberry, bro! You're so adorable." Fresh teased him.

"I swear to god, Fresh. I will kill you if you don't stop." Error growled.

Fresh laughed. "Aw, come on, dude, we both know you wouldn't all up and do that."

Ink watched the two of them bicker in slight confusion, lowering his paintbrush after a few moments. "Uh...Error, who's this colorful guy?" He inquired.

"Uh..." Error began, but Fresh quickly interrupted him, heelying over and extending his hand to Ink with a smile.

"I'm his boyfriend, dawg!" Fresh introduced himself. "Nice ta meet ya! My name's Fresh."

Ink looked down at Fresh's hand in shock, then looked at Error. "Wait, you're dating someone!?"

Error blushed, putting his hands in his pockets and looking away. "Well, I mean... It's not that big of a deal. He can't even feel emotions, so..."

"...Wow." The artist said, his eyes wide. "I...really didn't expect that at all." He looked at Fresh, hesitantly putting his paintbrush away and shaking his hand with an nervous smile. "Nice to meet you then! Er...Fresh..."

Fresh smiled, shaking his hand back enthusiastically. "Yeah, bro, nice to meet you too!"

Error rolled his eyes at the two of them. "Yeah, yeah, that's nice and all. Can we just go back to fighting now?"

Fresh frowned. "Aw, come on, bro! I don't even know your cool friend's name yet!"

"He's not my friend!" Error argued, looking even more annoyed.

"Oh, I'm uh...I'm Ink." Ink replied with a smile. "I'm the one that created all of these universes. What universe are you from by the way? I...don't really remember creating you. At all..."

Fresh shrugged. "Probably because you didn't."

Ink stared at him in confusion. "Then who-"

"Haha, I don't know, dude! They were probably some ultra rad broskis though!" Fresh answered, a little bit too quickly.