Author's Note

...So, um....sorry for the super long wait... I've got uh...school...and...life stuff...*cough cough* andPokemonGO. *cough* But yeah, I finally updated!! That only took 5evr. I will try my very best to continue to update this for you guys, but I am definitely not going to have any sort of set schedule. Believe me though, I am not letting this story go. I mean, heck, this is almost at 500 likes!!! Plus I have 126 followers now. Updates will probably take a while to get here because of...school and life stuff...and I'll try to deliver in bulk like with this one update, but I can't exactly promise anything, so...yeah... Anyways, there's a lot of stuff I wanna address here so here it goes:

1. Yes, I totally deleted chapter 14. The one with Blueberry and Fresh's conversation. If you're a new reader, you're probably wondering, "What chapter? There's already a chapter 14 here and it's nothing like that!" Well...there used to be a different chapter that I deleted cuz I reread over it and I realized that I didn't exactly like how it came out. Although I liked the idea of Fresh having someone to confide in, I realized that most of the stuff in that chapter was just gonna be repeated in other chapters anyways. Plus, a lot of the stuff I wrote in that chapter was for a very specific plot in mind that I had when I began to write this story. I came up with a better idea though so the story is gonna be a bit longer than originally planned and all that stuff I originally had planned is scrapped. Which meant a lot of rewriting and deleting chapters for me...

2. While you guys are waiting on updates for this, I might do a book of short oneshots for other ships I like. And I may eventually do an ErrorFresh ask book too, but idk for sure. Again, no promises because I'm still busy.

3. Considering the story itself...(I'm really sorry, Ink fans. He's gonna go through some major shit here. I love his character a lot and so I am going to torture him a lot. I hope you can understand. Please don't hate me, things will turn out alright in the end......maybe...)

4. (Also, how do you guys feel about InkBerry? I'm thinking about /maybe/ making that canon much, much, MUCH later. Idk for sure tho.)

I think that's it for now though. If you guys have any other questions for me though, feel free to ask! And enjoy this three chapter update! These are literally the longest chapters I've ever written. One is 4,000 freaking words long.

OH, AND ALSO Burning_Underground DREW SOME AMAZING FANART FOR CHAPTER 7 OF THIS STORY, CHECK IT OUT!!

OH, AND ALSO Burning_Underground  DREW SOME AMAZING FANART FOR CHAPTER 7 OF THIS STORY, CHECK IT OUT!!

It actually inspired me to draw something for it too...because I'm trash.

(How the heck do you draw skeletons kissing?)

Anyways, if anyone else wants to draw fanart (which I will appreciate you very VERY much for because it's amazing) post it on Instagram and tag me (SavvyNinjaGirl) in the photo! Or if you post it on another platform, just send me the link in PM. Thank you all. I love you so much!