Chapter 5- Goodbye Logan

Hello,
    Here is another update! This one is shorter.. I'm sorry. Please don't leave.. I'm not stopping on this story! I hope I get more people enjoying it.. even if i don't see more votes.. but i am in love with how many reads I have! Here is more.. And I'm working on the next chapter now

**********************************
Chapter 5 - Goodbye Logan.

    "Arian" I sighed in fear, and his mouth turned in a slight movement, that was meant to look like a smile, but more looked like he had sucked on a lemon.

    Silence, thick dead silence, the whole cafeteria was as quite as a mouse, and even thought no one spoke or moved, my head ached. And in fear I took a step back, causing him to step towards me. Which in turn made me cower down and whimper in fear.

   Then everything happened so fast, he took another step towards me, and Riley slapped his hands on Arian's chest. Arian, reacted fast, almost breaking Riley's hand, but Logan's strong fist collided with Arian's face. Arian fell to the ground, rolling in pain. Logan looked at me with pleading eyes. As if to apologize. But I couldn't processes that... No my mind was on the man who told everyone I was his daughter. Why was he here? Did he still want to kill me? Did he still want me gone? I shook my head no, no.

     Then out-loud I whispered "No" Over and over again. I just looked at the ground in fear. Why? Couldn't I have one day to be with "Logan" I whispered his name.. more like a sigh on my lips.

    But to my shock I was instantly pulled into a rough chest. And by the tingles in my hands I knew it was Logan, I laid my head on his chest.. Would he leave me? He said he loved me.. so he's not going to leave me.

    Dread overcame my body, I couldn't keep Logan if Arian got his hands on him, tears pricked my eyes. I had to let him go, to keep him safe. Numbly I remembered my mom once told me. "If you love something, you have to do whats best for it, even if that means letting it go." And I love Logan so much.

     That's what I had to do, only. I knew how messed up the people in front of me are and I wouldn't ruin Logan's life like that. I pulled my arms around his neck.Taking note of all the details, of this last comfort from him. On my tip-toes I buried my head in his neck, breathing in, and cherishing his scent. After a brief hesitation his arms wrapped around my waist.

    I placed a kiss on his neck, and a tear fell from my cheek. I thought I had finally got my chance. But now I had to let him go, my heart was broken in tiny pieces. I knew nothing would ever put them together again.

    He stilled as I placed another kiss on his neck. "I love you Logan, I don't know why, but I do." I said against his neck, trying to hide my tears.

    "Kitten, why dose it sound like your telling me goodbye?" His voice sounded hurt, and fear and anger were underlining his words. I cleared my head, so I wasn't thinking, nothing, only breathing, no thinking. I pulled back, discretely wiping my tears, and kissed a small quick soft kiss on his lips.

    "Good bye, Logan" I whispered and turned to a grinning Arianna  (The girl that called herself a sister), and Arian (Her "Dad"). I was walking to them, when a large warm hand covered mine, Logan turned me back to him. His blue eyes, now pitch black. Anger and pain was over all his features. But my heart broke when a stray tear filled his eye, and fell, leaving a track along his cheek.

    "Your leaving me? I just told you how much I love and needed you, and now your leaving? Please, just give me a chance, I know I can make you happy." He asked, his breath getting rough. I knew I had to calm him down, when his body began to shake.