Chapter 29- Preparing for the wedding

****Five Years Later****

"Okay, you got their blankets?" I asked. Riley nodded.

"Okay, I wrote down when they eat. I planned all the meals. And remember, that Aliee will be taking over my Luna role. So you only need to worry about cooking for my boys. I want them at school. Don't let them convince you out of day-care again." I said glaring at him.

"I got it, No more letting them skip." He said deadpan. Me, Riley, Jimbo and Logan, were getting everything ready our honeymoon. Riley was sitting on Jimbo's lap. And I on Logan's. Who was content with chewing on my neck, as me and Riley talked.

"But can I please, please let them stay up later, I mean nine is so boring. What am I supposed to do all night?" He pleaded. I growled. Something that over the 5 years, that I had gotten very good at.

"No, My boys need to sleep right, so they stay healthy. Last time you let them stay up, you had Leo so mad at everyone, because he was tired, he said he hated me." I said tearing up at the memory. Now, both my boys knew how bad it was to tell me that they hated me. I had burst into tears, that night. Unable to look at him, until he ran in my room, and kissing my cheek, and telling me, he loved me.

"Yea, I don't want to have and deal with damage control on that again." Logan grumbled.

"It wasn't that bad" I pouted.

"Yes, you were." He said laughing. I just pouted more. "Okay, you weren't to bad." He said looking at my puckered lip. His eyes darkened, and I sucked the lip back in my mouth.

"I am not having sex right now, I need to go over this." I pleaded. He seemed to struggle, but slowly his eyes went back to normal, and he nodded. But he seemed to divert his attention fro me. I almost wanted to give in, but I had to go through this, so my boys weren't disgruntled by me leaving for a week.  So I continued to go over everything, I wanted done perfectly, when we were gone.

********

"Mom!! I looked like an old guy. Why do I have to dress like this?" Levi whined. I smiled into his green eyes. He complained as much as I did. Which is more of an accomplishment, then it sounds.

"Because" I stated, knowing it irritated them.

"Because, Isn't an answer!." Leo yelled. I laughed at my boys. Both 5 year olds, were wearing small tuxedos, with red undershirts. Both complaining. Leo, had found himself, with his dad a lot. So he didn't argue as much as Levi. Also, which left his more reserved then his brother. I had a feeling Leo would be the stern hand of the pack. And Levi being more like a dad, and less like a drill Sargent.

"Oh calm down." I muttered, looking between my two boys. As the woman continued to sow parts of the suit. Unfortunately she kept pricking them with the damn needle, I felt myself get angry.

"Ow!" Levi flinched, as the needle hit him once more. I growled at her. It was strange even though I wasn't a wolf, I could growl better than most.

"Poke one of my boys with that needle one more time, I will poke it in your eyes." I glared at her. She seemed to pale under my angry gaze.

"Mommy, I am an Alpha! You can't stand up for me." Leo groaned. "I can do it fine on my own." He said glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. But had to hide a smirk, when he turned to the woman.

"If you poke me or my brother one more time, my mom is going to stab that needle in your eyes!" He said, with a fake deep voice. Levi punched him in the arm.

"Don't be mean to her, Mom, can handle herself. She isn't a child you know?" He asked. And of course, Leo tackled Levi to the floor and they began, rolling over in a battle. I picked up the boys and set them back in there places.

"Will you to calm down. You cant agree on anything, how will your mate get along with a man who wont agree on anything?" I asked calmly. Levi puffed up his chest.

"Mom, Auntie Aliee, says because of my middle name. My mate will love me, because not only am I sexy, but my name says I am too." I groaned, reminding myself to thank Allie for that.

"Yea, Well, Our Mate will like me, because I am stronger, and my middle name says I am brave!" Leo yelled. And this time Levi tacked Leo. Gosh! Kids!.

"Straighten up!" I yelled, pulling at my hair. As the time ticked by. Both boys rushed to their spots, where the girl began fixing there suits. Both looked red with embarrassment.

And the one person, who had to much fun terrorizing my boys, and getting them riled up came inside. Yep, Micheal came in.

"Well, If it isn't adorable twins. Aren't you so cute." Micheal gushed mockingly. I sighed as Levi pouted.

"Grrrrrr." Leo yelled. Micheal looked at him in confusion.

"What was that?" Micheal asked, as Aliee walked in.

"I was growling, Don't you know what that is? Aren't beta's supposed to be smart?" Leo asked.

"I am smart!" Micheal said looking very offended. Aliee snorted. And Leo walked away, into the changing room muttering. "I hope my beta is smarter, or the pack is doomed." Me and Aliee held onto each other, laughing so hard, at the glare that coated Micheal's flushed and flustered face.

_________________________

Comment

Vote

Fan