3

There was a deafening silence as I was ushered through the corridors in the hospital I let my mind wander for a second to what I would do without her before I reached a room where I could wait whilst they whisked my girl away. Suddenly it all hit me. Hard. Shaking, I feel the tears run down my cheeks and my whole body tremble from each silent sob. My chest is aching and I know my wolf is crying too. I can't even make a sound. What if she doesn't make it? What if I lose her? How will I live without her?

Thoughts of her dying swimming around my brain. I sob harder and find myself moving from the hard chair onto the floor in the corner with my knees drawn up to my chest. I just wrap my arms around my knees and fall into oblivion as my cries become more and more violent.

I wake up to a nurse shaking me and calling out to me,

"Sir!..Sir!..Are you alright?..Can you hear me?.." I open my eyes. My head pulsing with pain and my eyes burning from the harsh lighting.

"Ugh.. I feel like crap.." and then everything hits me. Where is she? Is she okay? What happened?

"Where is my fiancé?" The nurse looked worriedly at me and stood up from crouching in front of me. She beckoned to me as she walked to the door. Pulling myself up from the floor and following her through the corridors blankly staring at the back of her blonde hair pulled tightly into a bun bobbing up and down with her every step.

Nerves bubbling inside of me, I walked to the door where she had stopped and turned to me.

"I'm so sorry sir but your fiancé lost the baby. She has suffered a head trauma and is currently in a coma. I'm sorry." She looked sympathetically at me and turned to walk away.

Baby? I had a baby? I didn't even know. Did she know?

I lost a child.