6

!!WARNING!!SEX SCENE:

I woke in the morning to a body in my arms, my head was ringing with pain. I looked down and realised it was my Charleigh. I was spooning her tightly, my morning boner pressed against her ass. I pulled her as close as I could and just enjoyed the feeling of her against me. Remembering last night my heart dropped at how upset she had been about me leaving. I didn't think she was bothered by it, when we broke up she was fine. Or so I thought.

I let my eyes rest and enjoyed the fact that I had her here for now, the pain in my head dulling as I drifted asleep again.

I woke to her moving in my arms as she woke up, rubbing her ass temptingly against my boner. My dick was so hard it was beginning to hurt from the lack of release. I heard a small moan escape her lips as she turned around, eyes still closed and moved her legs to trap my dick between her thighs. I let out a small whimper from how much I wanted her and she slowly opened her eyes.

Smiling at me sleepily she looked so hot. Her green eyes were bright in the morning, she crumpled her face in the light and reached up to rub her eyes. She looked at me intently, focusing on every feature of my face. Slowly she moved her legs with little wiggles of her ass. Pleasuring me with her legs. She smiled a devilish grin at me before she ducked out of my arms and down to my throbbing head.

I gasped as she took me into her mouth with soft slow movements of her tongue. She moved gently and tenderly up and down my length until I just wanted to scream in frustration. I wanted her to pump me hard and fast whilst saying my name. She didn't stay down there very long, just as she was speeding up she stopped and let go so she could move back up to my torso. She shuffled and rested her head on my chest, stroking lines with her index finger up and down my toned stomach.

She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and pouted,

"If I do that for you what do I get?" That was my limit. I sat abruptly up and unclipped her bra in one swift movement. I threw it across the room never once taking my eyes off her large tits bouncing with the sudden freedom. She grinned and knelt up so I could remove her panties, they were so wet I felt it instantly. As soon as she was naked I threw the covers off me and lay back with my dick pointing at the ceiling. She gasped as she saw just how big I was in the harsh lighting before I commanded,

"Get on my face. Now." She didn't hesitate, she crawled quickly towards me and flung a leg over myself so her wet pussy was directly over my mouth.

I felt her lean forward and as soon as she touched me I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard against my watering mouth. She gasped against my dick before pushing it hard down her throat and gagging.

I smiled into her wet lips and began to swirl my tongue around her entrance. I heard her moan with her lips around me and it only turned me on more.

I could feel her sucking hard and swirling her tongue around my tip before plunging down again and repeating.

I plunged my tongue hard into her, she tasted so good. She moaned continually and began to move faster up and down on me.

I flicked my tongue across her clit and her breathing quickened. She got faster as I began sucking and gently catching the sensitive skin in my teeth. I could feel myself getting closer and she was beginning to tremble with pleasure. I decided to crank it up a notch.

I pushed a finger inside her whilst I was sucking and began stroking her g spot, she became shakier and moved faster. I knew she was coming undone. I pushed her over the edge as I pushed another finger inside her beautiful pussy and pumped hard and fast. She moaned against my dick louder than before and began to shake uncontrollably. I never stopped sucking but my fingers slowed as she melted above me.

Still sucking my throbbing dick I felt my balls tighten and as she screamed my name I came explosively in her throat. I felt her gulp it down hungrily and my stream became even harder I slowed down in my sucking and gently rubbed her clit as her orgasm ended. She licked up the last bits of cum off my tip and just fell on to the bed next to me gasping for air.

I was catching my own breath when I heard a small giggle and she brought herself closer to me to rest her head on my chest.

"That was amazing." She sighed and I saw her eyes closing. Mine got heavier too as we both fell asleep again