I sat by her hospital bed and stroked her hair affectionately. I just wanted her to heal but she wouldn't. Not like this. I had a flashback of when I first told her about what we are.

I was sat out in the back garden of my house in the dark, glass of whiskey in one hand, cigarette in the other. I smelled her before I saw her. I sensed her behind me then she wrapped her arms around my neck in a hug. I could smell the drink on her, I knew she was drunk as she began to kiss my neck. She trailed little kisses down the right side of my neck from my ear down to just before my collarbone. I couldn't hold in a moan as she kissed the spot where she is supposed to mark me, she caught on quickly as she grazed the spot with her teeth. Instantly my dick pulsed and hardened, I dropped the glass and cigarette onto the grass in front of me and made her gasp in shock as I span around on the bench to face her. I grabbed her around the waist and brought her to sit in my lap. She looked me in the eye as if searching for some sort of emotional response but I felt her tremble as my once golden brown eyes turned pitch black. My wolf was surfacing and I couldn't control myself.

"Mine." I growled as I held her to me. I felt her body shake more violently and I realised she either was really human or she had no idea about my species. I decided I really needed to test the waters.

"I'm sorry I scared you." I whispered into her neck whilst stroking her hair.

"I wasn't scared." She replied defiantly but I heard her whisper "at first.."

"Are you scared of me now?" She looked into my eyes and slowly shook her head but I could tell she was still unsure.

"Yo-your eyes. They..um.. they changed colour." She sounded nervous and I could tell she was scared to ask me about it. I sighed. How was I supposed to tell her that I have another creature within me and that I can turn into a massive furry animal at will?

"You want the truth?" Hesitantly she nodded but then began to giggle. I furrowed my brow in confusion before she burst out laughing.

"You're not gonna tell me you're like Edward Cullen on twilight and that you're a vampire?!" She looked at me disbelivingly but I kept a straight face.

"No I'm not a vampire. I am what you would call a 'supernatural creature' though.." This time it was her turn to look confused as I watched her for any sign of her wanting to run away.

"Look, if you've seen Twilight then you're not gonna believe me.." I took a deep breath before I plucked up the courage, "I'm a Werewolf." For a second she looked like she was thinking before she burst out laughing. God she's adorable.

But then she uttered the words I never anticipated.

"Prove it."