five

I rolled over, landing on top of Vic's chest.

"Vic, wake up." I mumbled tiredly.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me with a smile. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning." I replied quietly, tracing shapes on his bare skin.

"How are you feeling? Are you sore?" He asked.

"A little. But only because it's been a while." I told him truthfully. He wasn't rough with me at all. It was the most gentle sex I had experienced in my life. It felt the way it should have the first time.

"I'm sorry." He frowned. "Do you want anything to eat? Or drink?"

"No, I'm okay." I smiled. He was so good to me. God, I had missed him. I loved him so much.

"Alright." He spoke softly, playing with my hair.

"I love you." I muttered quietly, afraid of his reaction.

"I love you, too, darling." He said, kissing the top of my forehead.

I snuggled into him closer, taking in his scent as always. He wrapped his arms around me as I kissed his neck, leaving small marks every time I nibbled.

"Wait, Kellin. Hold on." He said.

I pulled away abruptly as harsh thoughts ran through my head.

He didn't love me. He was going to tell me right now. He only came back to fuck me and then run me out. Things would just go back to the way they were before.

I looked at him with hurt and scared eyes.

"What's w-wrong?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"Nothing, baby. I just want to- are you okay?"

My eyes were watery and my body was shaking. I was going to lose Vic. I'd have to go through the pain all over again.

"Y-you don't love me." I said and crawled off of him. I pulled my shirt and pants on quickly and ran out of the room.

"Fuck." I heard him mutter.

I couldn't stand to be near him if he didn't love me. It wasn't something I could handle anymore. I couldn't believe he was actually doing this to me. Again.

"Kellin, wait!" Vic yelled after me.

I didn't stop walking away as tears ran uncontrollably down my cheeks.

"Kellin, please!" He screamed desperately, catching up to me. He pulled me up into his arms and made me face him. "I love you. I swear I do."

"You don't have to lie anymore. I understand." I sobbed into his embrace.

"I'm not lying. God, Kellin, I'm so fucking in love with you, it's insane. I need you!" He told me. "God, Kellin. Please don't leave me again. Please." He whispered.

"Then why did you push me away?" I asked, still hurt and not believing it.

"Because I just want to make sure you were positive about staying with me." He said softly. "I don't want to lose you again because of another mistake. I promise I've changed, Kell. Please just trust me."

"Okay." I sniffled, holding his shirt tightly.

Vic carried me back to the house and let me shower. I didn't want to stay in my clothes from the day before so he let me borrow his. They were a little big on me, but not too much.

"What do you want to do today? I have to take you back to the center by 8." Vic stated.

"I don't care what we do, I just feel highly uncomfortable in your boxers." I mentioned.

"Do you want to go buy some panties then?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded my head timidly and he sent me a warm smile. I was surprised he had asked something like that.  Vic grabbed his keys and we left.

"You should probably eat something." Vic suggested.

I didn't say anything as I waited. He pulled into a Taco Bell and allowed me to order, making sure if that's what I really wanted. I ate my food on our way to the mall. I felt his eyes on me as we parked so I looked in his direction.

"What?" I wondered.

"I'm so sorry." He said. His eyes were pained and hurt.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"Just for...everything. Fuck, Kellin- I ruined your life. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you so badly, I just- I was just afraid of falling in love. That's why I denied it so often. That's why I hurt you. I didn't want you to leave, but I didn't want to love you either. I made a huge mistake, Kell." He admitted.

"Afraid of loving me? But why?" I questioned quietly.

"Because loving you meant letting you in which meant I would eventually lose you and although I never showed it, I really couldn't have that happen. I didn't want you to be gone forever. That's why I didn't stop you from leaving. I was drinking so much that night because while you were sleeping the night before, I came into your room and saw the note. I knew you were going to be gone. I thought that maybe if I just drank away my problems, then you'd somehow stay with me. That obviously didn't happen, but I'm glad it didn't. If you would've stayed, I would've never changed and that wouldn't have been good for either of us. I knew that I needed to get some help to change my life and to get you back, so that's exactly what I did. I went to rehab for a little over a year and then I moved. I've actually been filthy rich this whole time. I was just so fucking selfish that I lied to you so that you wouldn't take my money. God, I'm just so sorry. I was a total dick. You can trust me now, Kellin. I swear I'm a different person."

I looked at him completely shocked.

"I never didn't trust you. Just like I never stopped loving you." I whispered.

"And I'm so thankful for that." He replied, leaning over the console and kissing me softly. "Let's go."

  °  

I came out the mall with over a hundred dollars of Victoria's Secret underwear. Vic insisted on getting me literally everything  I wanted, and more. I tried to stop him from pleasuring me so much, but he wasn't taking it. After our trip there, he drove me back to my home at the center. I didn't want him to leave, at all. In fact, I actually sobbed when he said goodbye. I was so afraid that this was all a joke and that he'd never come back, even though he promised he would. Jenna reminded me every day that he would eventually come back to visit me, but after a month passed, it was getting a little hard to believe.

  °  

hey dudes, my hiatus is still going on but i wanted to get this out

if u don't know what im talking abt, read my bio

follow @glitzykells on insta bc im cute thanks

don't fuckin deny it, im adorable alright?

Question: i might b getting a new phone on sunday and actually be able to start my OC story and my art acc, would u check that out?

 another one; if you could date anyone on wattpad, who and why?

Also, any thoughts abt this chap?

what do u want to happen next?

love u bbys,

kellin the melon