Slave~

A/N Yeah so this is my first time writing a fanfiction so you might die from boredom since I'm not very good writer😅

Contains some violence, you have been warned!
------------------------------

Third POV

Dark figure was walking through the streets of Sabaody Archipelago with a massive sword on his back. His eyes are golden and bright, just like hawk's. Actually his eyes were the reason for his nickname, "Hawkeyes".
The man was walking towards the hotel where he was staying but when he turned around the corner something, or rather someone (you) bumbed on to him and fell on the ground. He looks down and sees small girl laying there, a heavy looking box right next to her.
"I'm sorry Miss I didn't see you there-" he put out his had for you but stopped when he saw collar around your neck, shackles on your wrists and legs. She was a slave.

You lifted your head up from the ground and looked at the man with fear in your eyes. "Dracule Mihawk" You said under your horrified breath. Quikly picking up the box you were carrying you stood up and went past him running. Your (H/L), (H/C) locks were fluttering in the air while you were running away.

(Y/N) POV

"I need to hurry or Master is going to beat me up!" You thought yourself in panick. Your legs hurt, you were bare feet and it didn't help that your master's box weighted like hell.
"I wonder what he ordered this time..."

//FLASHBACK//

Michael, (Y/N), come here you heard your master's voice calling. Michael was your only friend and also a slave.
You arrived together with Michael to your Master's room. He was huge, pervert old man, who were always searching for reasons to punish his slaves.
"Look what arrived today," he started, "My new stocks, it will be very useful while punishing you~" Master continued evil smirk on his face. Michael and I gulped. We new that he were willing to test it right here...
"(Y/N), come here." His voice was creepy and demanding. I walk towards him and he locks me to the stock. I start shaking in fear when he pulls out a whip.
He starts hitting me with the whip and Michael just stares at me horrified look on his face. Blood starts coming out from my back and I cry in pain.
He stops the whipping and I pant heavily. I tremble as my arms and neck is tied up to the stock. The scars on my back will stay there for a long time...

//END OF THE FLASHBACK//

*Bump* I walk in to someone and fell on the ground along with the box I was carrying. I look up and see a man staring at me with his golden, piersing eyes. I panicked again when I realized who he was. "Dracule Mihawk" I whisper under my breath. I quickly picked the box and stood up running.
I feel him staring at me until I turn around the corner "Creep..." I mumble
And keep running.

-Timeskip-

I arrive to Master's mansion and knock on his door. "Come in" I hear low voice coming behind the door.
I open the door and greet him "Good morning master, your shipment arrived-" "(Y/N)," he interrupted me, "go change into this and meet me at the front door, also, clean yourself" He says and tosses white dress at me. "As you wish, Master." I bow my head and put down the box.
I closed the door as I entered out from the room. I walk throught the big halls of the mansion, searching for Michael. I couldn't find him anywhere.
"Natalie!" I shout. Natalie is tall, blond girl with shining green eyes.
"Yes?" She turns around and stares at me. "Have you seen Michael? I can't find him anywhere..." I ask carefully. "You don't know?" She asks suprised, "Master sold him away this morning." I was shocked "Oh..." I said as my heart broke.
I started slowly walk away shocked, trying to hold back tears that were forming in to my eyes. Michael was like big brother to me, he was my closest friend and we always told everything to eachother. But now he was gone. "I might not ever see him again..." I said to myself and squeezed the dress in my arms.

Third POV

Mihawk finally arrived to his hotel room where he's living for next couple days.
He stared blankly out from window, a glass of his favorite wine in his hand.
He still couldn't get your big, (E/C) eyes, (H/L), (H/C) hair out of his mind...

(Y/N) POV

You finally arrived to the front door where your Master was waiting.
The dress your Master gave you fitted you perfectly, but you didn't like it how it almost showed your panties.
"Umm... Master, can I ask where are we going?" You asked carefully as you walked behind your Master. "Slave shop, I'm gonna sell you away for good amount of money." He said.
You didn't see it but you could sense how he grinned.

-Timeskip-

Mihawk Pow

I walked around Sabaody Archipelago as my steps leads me in front of Slave shop. There was a ruckus going on. "Tch" I went inside to look what was happening.
I notice the girl from earlier standing in the stage as many people shouts prizes for her.
"She seems to be quite wanted person..." I said to myself.
It wasn't any suprise to me since she was really beautiful...

Third POV

1,5 million beri!
The hall goes quiet as some pirate group shouts the prize. In instant the you can hear whispering everywhere.
"SOLD!" (Y/N)'s Master comes to the stage. Mihawk leaves from the slave shop and goes away.

-Timeskip-

Your POV

You walked behind the captain of the pirate crew as he pulls you foward with the chain that's placed to your collar. The pirates gives you weird looks every now and then as you walked. You're really scared. "I need to get away from these people." you thought while looking for a way to get away. Suddenly Mihawk came from the shadows and pointed his massive sword at the captain. The pirate started to panic and ordered his men to attack Mihawk, but it was no use. Mihawk easily knocked them out and started to get closer to the captain.
"S-spare me!" He shouted and threw me towards Mihawk and run away.
Mihawk catched me with his strong arms and hold me still.

"Umm... Thank you for helping me." I said as I get out from his grip. I only got "hm" as an answer. I blushed a little as he got closer. He removed my shackles and collar. (Like Rayleigh did with Camie) "Do you have any place to go?" He asked. His voice was so smooth and charming. I blushed harder and answered "N-No." "Then you're coming with me" He takes my arm and starts dragging me. "WHAAA???" I shout but start walking beside him.

To be continued...

----------------------
Whops! I made it longer than it was supposed to be😅 oh well hope you enjoyed it💞 (or somehow managed to read it)