Chapter 3 - Auction // Edited

Master had dragged me to the auction house and I was currently waiting in the back room, chained up, for my turn to get up on the stage for people to judge and shout my worth, and eventually, someone would buy me. If not, actually I don't even wanna know what would happen. 

As I look around in the cage where me and other slaves are kept. I saw many frightened faces, and trembling people. Some where trying to shout at the guards to let them free, and some have just completely given up on hope. And the sad part is, I'm one of them. I hear the  crowd shouting, bidding on the last slave of the group that went to the stage before Master brought me here.

I heard footsteps coming towards the cage, before the door slammed open. It was two guards, shouting the names of the next poor people to be thrown to the stage.

"(Y/N) (L/S)," One of the guards shouted. I got up and started walking towards them while keeping my head down so they wouldn't hurt me.

"Please save me," I whispered to myself, hoping someone would help me. I knew that it was a stupid thing to ask since no-one cared what would happen to mere slave.  

The guards took us behind a curtain before we would have to go to the stage one by one to be sold of yet again to new people. 

"...And now, ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, (Y/N) (L/N)! A former slave, so no unnecessary time will be spent to training her, 'cause she already knows her place!" The host said and bursted out laughing along side of the crowd as I was being escorted to the stage. 

I felt all the eyes staring at me, judging me, deciding my worth. But little did I know, a pair of golden eyes, oh those beautiful golden eyes, were watching over my fragile body from the shadows of the auction room. 

Prizes were shouted from everyone who thought I was worth to be their slave. I was disgusted and scared. What if my next Master will do something even more horrible than my last one. My eyes scanned all over the auction hall. Every face, every corner, even the smallest details. BUt I still couldn't notice the Hawk-Eyed man.

"1,5 million beri!" The hall goes quiet. You could hear a pin drop if someone were to drop one. But nobody did. I looked towards the bidder. It was a group of pirates with smirks on their faces. 'Oh no,' I was super scared right now. 

"Sold!" The host shouts with an satisfied grin on his face. My new Masters gets up to the stage and follow me as I'm being dragged towards cashier. 

-------------------------------------------

"Come on now darling ~" The pirate captain smirked at me over his shoulder as he dragged me from the chain that was connected to the collar that was around my neck. The oher pirates walked around us and said nasty remarks to me. I welt truly violated and disgusted to be even seen with them. They suddenly come to an halt. 

"Eh, what the fuck do you think you are doing?" The captain growled at a man who seemed to be the reason we stopped moving. Naturally I couldn't see him since the captain is tall and wide while I'm super short compared to him. 

"Let her go," The man before us says. 'Wait, haven't I heard that voice somewhere before?'  I scrunch my brows together. 

"HUH, I PAID A SHIT TON OF MONEY-" 

"C-Captain! T-That man is Hawkeyes Mihawk, a warlord!" The man next to him stops him from shouting anymore. As the captain realized this he turned pale as a ghost. 

"T-take her, Spare us!" He throws me towards the warlord and runs off with his crew. 

And then, everything turned dark. 

------------------------------------------

I'm back y'all!!