Mihawk's Mansion

(Y/N) POV

"How did I end up in this gloomy island with no any other people!? How!? Mihawk won't let me go out without him either... What's so dangerous out there?" I huffed and watched around the dark island on the roof of Mihawk's mansion.

//Flashback two days after (Y/N) rescue//

"Great! We're middle of the fucking ocean in this fucking coffing boat with nothing to do" I thought and kept on rolling around the boat as Mihawk just sat on his seat. "Taa-kaa-noo-mee~ I'm so bored. Can we do something fun~" I kept whining for a while. He didn't respond but some times he would look at me. And then he looks back at ocean. "Rude" I said and sighed loudly afterwards.

Couple hours later we landed in gloomy island. "Stay close." Mihawk said to me as he starts walking towards forest. "Where are we going?" I ask while trying to keep up with Mihawk. I'm only half of his size so of course I have smaller steps than him. Trying to stay close to him was hard since I'm way shorter than him and the ground was full of bricks and stones and stuff like that.

"Mihawk, wait! I can't keep up with you! You're too fast!" I shout at him panting. He turns around and graps my hand and starts walking again. I blush a little from his touch.

Mihawk POV

I noticed (Y/N) blushing a little when I grap her hand. She looks really adorable when she's blushing. I thought and kept walking towards my mansion.

//Small Timeskip, (Y/N) POV)//

"It's h-huge!" I sutter. Mihawk finally let's go of my arm. He opens one of the huge doors and behind it is massive hall and many hallways and stairs.
"How come you don't get lost here?" I ask and stare at Mihawk. He ignores me.

//Another Timeskip 'cause why not//

Mihawk finally had showed me places, like his libary, kitchen, my room, small garden and bathrooms. "Oh (Y/N), you can't go outside without me, are we clear?" He sends glare at me. "Y-yes" I whimper under his furious gaze.

//Flasback ends//

Thank god I can at least go to the garden without him. I walk out from the roof and head towards the garden.

After many stairs and slightly getting lost, I finally arrived to my destination. There were many roses and it was very clean unlike the other parts of the island. The island was covered with bricks, branches and ruins. I looked up to the sky. It was grey like it was yesterday and the day before. Sigh. I look back at the roses until I hear loud voice coming from the forest.

"Should I go watch what it was or... "You can't go outside without me" I heard Mihawk saying in my head. "Fuck it. I'm gonna go watch what it was. "

After a small walk I finally arrived to the forest. It was dark and I could feel someone or something staring at me.
"Is someone there!?" I shout to the forest. Crack. I look behind my back and see massive, red eyed baboon staring at me with sword in his(?) hand. "Umm... Hi" I say to the baboon and start running as fast as I could. "It's chasing at me along it's friends!!!!"
I paniced. I finally reached out of the forest but the baboons didn't stop chasing at me. I was getting annoyed.

"That's..." I lift huge piece of some building up and throw it towards the baboons, "...ENOUGH!!!" I shout.
Unfortunately it only slowed down the baboons.

Mihawk POV

"That's... *crash* ENOUGH!!!" I hear (Y/N) shouting. I stand up from my chair and put the book back down. I look out from the window and see (Y/N) trying to run away from the baboons. "Mihawk help!!" I hear her screaming.

I go out of the libary, grab my sword and head out as soon as possible. I saw (Y/N) still running around. I run between baboons and (Y/N), pointing at the baboons or should I say humandrills with my sword. "Get out" I say to the humandrills and they run away scared tail between their legs.

"You okay?" I ask from (Y/N) "Uhuh" She answers shyly and hugs me. "Thanks for saving me." She started slighly tremble. "It seems like you need new clothes." I stare at her black, now ripped, shirt and jeans.

//Small Timeskip, (Y/N) POV//

"Here," Mihawk said and tossed me one of his old shirts to me, "I think you're able to create something out of it." Mihawk left the room and probably went to the libary. I looked at the shirt. "This is way too big for me." I thought, "I'm glad my belt didn't broke too." You started working with the shirt to make it more fitting for you.

After an hour you were finished. You made a little dress out of the black huge T-shirt. (You choose how it looks) Finally you put your silver belt on your waist and go look for kitchen. "Oh god I'm lost again." You kept running around the mansion until you bumb into Mihawk. "You lost again, huh?" He sighs and stares at you. "Yeaaah... I... um... just wanted to get some food... I guess" You scratch your cheek awkwardly with slight pink coloring your them.

Mihawk POV

I looked at (Y/N) who was laying on the floor in front of me. My old black shirt was now rather good looking dress and it fitted her very well. I feel smile creeping to my lips but vanished as I hear quiet voices coming from outside. "What the..."

"(Y/N), come I'll lead you to the kitchen." I said to her as she took my hand. I pull her up and start walking towards kitchen. They voices are now closer to my mansion "Umm... Mihawk, what are those voices?" (Y/N) asked with worried look on her eyes. I noticed "I don't know, let's go find out."

We walked towards door, (Y/N) behind me eating bright red apple. We finally arrived to the hall and it was quiet by now. "Wait here." I say to (Y/N) as I go towards the massive doors.
I'm about to open the door but it suddenly slams open almost hitting me. "Yoooo!" I notice familiar red haired idiot coming in with his crew. "Akagami, what are you doing here?"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

I decided to be an asshole and left a cliffhanger MUHAHAHAAA

Nah I just run out of ideas what to write next so hope ya enjoyed this chapter.