Are you sure? (G)

The twins and I have been friends since we were little kids, I missed them so much , ever since they went on tour we barely talk and I don't see them for 3 months now. I always had a crush on Grayson and Ethan knew that, but we kept that in secret because I asked him not to say a word about it, I didn't want to screw up or friendship, what if he didn't like me back? What if he simple doesn't want to be in a relationship right now? 

       It was just another day....I woke up at 7:30 am and took a shower, I dressed some black jeans and a simple shirt and walked my way to work, it was not far so that's just a nice way to get some fresh air in the morning. I work at a coffee shop in my town.

* At 10 Pm that night *

Boss: It's 10 pm Y/N you can go home now if you want, I'll close the doors, you deserve some rest.

Y/N : It's okay I can do it , I do it everyday, thanks boss.

Boss: Alright goodnight then! See you tomorrow.

Y/N : Goodnight, see you!

    Finally I could rest! Today was a busy day , some new clients came,I have never seen them here before, I'm glad to see new faces every now and then.  I was taking my apron off when the door bell rang , announcing that someone has entered the coffee shop. Really another client? 

Y/N:  We're closed, sorry!

Man: Are you sure?

       That voice.....I knew that voice, it was so familiar ... No it can't be... I turned to face the man and....

Y/N : Grayson?! I Thought you would  only come back next month!!

       I ran into his arms and hugged him , I love the feeling of his arms wrapped around me , I always feel safe with him.

Grayson: I couldn't wait to have you in my arms again, I missed you Y/N.

Y/N: I missed you so much Gray!! But...wait...where's Ethan? 

Grayson: He's at home unpacking , we're going to stay here for two weeks, I just couldn't help I had someone to visit.

A/N

Alright this is really bad, I'm sorry guys It's my first time doing something like this and I totally   suck , comment any ideas or some advice , thanks for reading!  

I love you !!  😚