Truth or Dare - E

Ethan: Come one it will be fun!

Me: No! I don't like to play what are the odds, I always lose!

Ethan: Then let's play truth or dare

Me: You won't stop until  I play with you guys ...will you?

Ethan: You know me.

Me: Fine I'll play

Ethan jumped around yelling "Yay" like a little kid. I never really liked parties, I like to be in quiet places but my friends are here so I decided to come, and it's also a reason to be with Ethan I gotta admit it. Plus, it wasn't like those huge parties with a lot of people, just some close friends.

Me: I hate you

Ethan: Well at least we feel the same way about each other.

Little does he know that we obviously don't feel the same way because I love him and the chances of him loving me back are like none.

Alex: So? Are we going to play or what?

We made a little circle and Grayson established the rules

Gray: Alright, here's the deal, the bottle will decide who starts and that person will ask whoever the bottle lands on when she spins it again, then after doing the challenge or whatever that person will spin the bottle and ask whoever the bottle lands on you catch the thrill right?

Cameron: Just spin the bottle dumbass

Gray: Someone's in a hurry ugh?

He spun the bottle and it landed on him , funny. He spun the bottle and Cam was the unlucky girl.

Gray: Cameron truth or dare?

Cameron: Dare, I ain't a pussy

Gray: I dare you to eat a whole lemon.

Cameron: Alright let's do it 

She started peeling the lemon but as soon as she gave the first bite she threw the lemon away landing on me. I threw it back at her.

Me: JUST DO IT

She looked at me laughing and gave another bite 

Cameron: I'm done that's enough

Gray: I said a whole lemon but since you went through that like a champion I'll let you go now

Cameron: I'll get my revenge honey

We went back to our places and when she spun the bottle well, damn, it landed on me.

Cameron: Y/N truth or dare?

Me: *what do I gotta lose?* I choose dare.

Cameron: I dare you to kiss Grayson.

Me: WHAT?!

*Ethan's POV*

WHY? WHY GRAYSON? I love her so much why does she have to kiss my brother? I shouldn't have asked her to play with us, seriously no. I can't stand this, she is going to kiss my brother right in front of me....It already hurts not being able to tell her how I feel and knowing she doesn't feel the same, now I have to see her kiss my brother? Who knows? Maybe she'll like it! WHAT IF SHE LIKES IT AND SO DOES GRAY?

A million thoughts were running through my head after my sister said that.

*Your POV*

Cameron: I dare you to kiss Grayson, go ahead. 

Me: No, I don't want to kiss him, I can't!!

Grayson: Thanks for making me feel good about myself

Ethan: Why does she have to kiss him?

Me: Gray that's not what I mean...It's just...I can't, I can't kiss you, it's not right.

Cameron: JUST DO IT

Me: I won't sorry, and if I have to quit this game just for not kissing him, then fine, I quit.

Cameron: No wait, then ....I dare you....

Gray: Why don't you kiss Ethan instead? He sounded very concerned about you kissing me, maybe if it's him he doesn't mind.

Ethan: That's....uugh...I mean....

Me: Fine, I'll kiss Ethan.

Ethan: If she doesn't want to kiss us why are we ...wait what? 

I built the courage to finally tell him/show him how I feel. 

Me: Yeah you heard me, I'll do it

Ethan was smiling like a fool and I was probably looking like a tomato but whatever, I still don't know why he was so happy but that's good I guess.

I crawled my way to him and stared into his eyes, he's so beautiful, he might look tough but he's just a little cupcake and if you pay attention you'll understand that.

Alex: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Ethan: Shut up

As he said that he pulled me by my neck and kissed me, what an amazing sensation, it might sound cliche but damn it was like fireworks were all over my body. Forget the butterflies, he gives me the whole damn freaking zoo.

As we pulled away we both smiled and I giggled a little at him. I love him so much.

Cameron: I get it why she didn't want to kiss you Gray, look at them.

Alex: I think it's enough for tonight we'll play another day.

I don't know why but I wasn't paying much attention to them. Oh who am I trying to fool, I knew exactly why I wasn't paying attention.

Ethan: I love you

Me: I...what? Do you really?

Ethan: I mean every single word, I love you so much.

Me: I love you too E-Tee-Wee-Tee

Ethan: You had to ruin it didn't you?

Me: You know me

A/N

WASSUP GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating this past month, it's been quite stressful because of school stuff, but I hope you like this! Love you all so much, thank you for 1.6K reads too!!