Teaching you how to dance (E)

It was around 8 PM and Grayson went out to buy some dinner, Ethan and I stayed at home setting the table and jamming to some random playlists. After setting the table Ethan grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the living room.

Me: What are you doing?

Ethan: We're going to have a dance battle

Me: What?

Ethan: You heard me!

Ethan started dancing around like a crazy hype kid on drugs and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ethan: It's your turn, show me what you got

Me: I could win this right away...

Ethan: Bahahaha yeah sure, then show me!

I started doing the chicken dance and Ethan was laughing hysterically, I love his laugh, it's so contagious, I ended up laughing with him when a slow song came on, I looked at him with a confused expression on my face and he stopped laughing, he smiled at me and started to get closer and closer. He had his hand opened in front of me

Ethan: Would you give me the honor of this dance?

I was speechless, I didn't know what to tell him , I never danced with anyone, I have no idea how to slow dance, or dance at all to be honest...

Me: Ethan...I don't know...

Ethan: Come on just for fun, please?

Who the hell resists his puppy eyes? Of course I said yes even though I would just embarrass myself in front of him.

Me: Alright, but I never danced with anyone before.

Ethan: It's easy, come here.

He placed his hands on my waist which gave me chills up my spine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his beautiful eyes, I could get lost in them, he's honestly so handsome, I mean I knew he was handsome but I never had the chance to look at him this close and to pay attention to every little detail of his perfect face, his jawline looked carved my God himself and his rosy lips....damn how I want to kiss them.

When I realized I was already dancing without even struggling. Ethan had his forehead against mine now, and I was even closer to him, I closed my eyes, just listening to the music and letting myself relax in Ethan's arms. Suddenly I felt a kiss on my lips, Ethan had just kissed me and I kissed him back, why wouldn't I? I always felt good with him, and now I knew that he also felt that, what would I lose?  We broke the kiss when we heard Grayson.

Gray: Dinner will get cold guys...

Ethan: Oh  yeah right, let's eat.

After cleaning everything we decided to watch a movie, I was pretty tired but I agreed with the idea. I was lying on the sofa next to Ethan, he was playing with my hair which made me fall asleep even faster. I woke up and I realized I wasn't on the living room anymore, I looked around and saw Ethan lying next to me. He's such a sweetheart, he carried me to his bed so I wouldn't have to wake up. I kept staring at him, he's so cute when he sleeps, I just want to cuddle with him. I wanted to know what time it was so I took Ethan's phone and it read 2:01 AM. I was about to put it down when I took another glance at the picture he had set as wallpaper for his phone and that's when I saw...It was a pictures of us kissing when we were dancing. I felt Ethan grabbing me and pulling me closer to him.

Ethan: I love you

He grabbed my hand and I kissed his, never letting go of him.

Me: I love you too

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this😫