How you met (E)

'I want some cereal' I thought out of nowhere. I was so hungry,  I barely ate all day , so I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge...

Y/N: No milk?! Ugh I'll just go buy some since I also need some other things from the store.

I was already dressed because I had gone for a walk when I woke up so I just grabbed my keys and made my way to the store.

*At the store*

I had kind of an idea of the things I had to buy so I went to the hall where they were. I needed some toilet paper but I'm really short and they were placed on the highest shelf. I was  struggling to get it and a guy who looked around 21 y/o grabbed it for me.

Y/N : Thanks! 

Guy: Hmm...sorry?

Y/N: Thanks for helping me reach the toilet paper!

Guy: Oh hahaha, this is for me lady

Y/N (blushing): Oh... hahahaha

Guy: I'm just kidding girl, here you go. By the way, my name's Ethan

Y/N: Thanks Ethan, I'm Y/N.

Damn I could get lost in his eyes, he is so handsome, but he's too old for me and plus, he probably has a girlfriend

Ethan: Pretty name for a pretty girl. Sorry for asking but, how old are you?

Y/N: Oh thanks. It's okay, I'm 16 and you?

Ethan: Also 16

Y/N: 16?! You look much older than that! We are the same age and I look like a 12 y/o girl! Anyways, I gotta go , I have stuff to do! (Lies , I'm just hungry as hell)

Ethan: Yeah alright! It was nice to meet you Y/N

Y/N: Nice to meet you too ,thanks again! Bye!

I was on my way to the cashier when I heard my name, I turned around to see Ethan

Ethan: I'm sorry but... hmm.. you're really pretty and I was wondering if you would give me your number?

Y/N: Yeah sure 

He gave me his phone where I saved my contact as "Toilet paper girl 😂"

Ethan: Thanks beautiful, I'll text you.

I can't believe this just happened. Barely eating was worth it for sure!

I hope you enjoyed it!