00

10 years later

Riley's POV

All my life I hated my mother for one exact reason , she left me . At the time I didn't know why she told me to hide in that room . But when I walked out , my mother nor Madison was there .

All there was police cars , and people asking me the same question. "Do you know where your mother went?" . I remember as if it was yesterday. It's like I can replay in over and over again in my head , like a VCR tape .

After that , I was placed into a foster home , thinking that I was only gonna stay with one family , wrong.
Apparently they found out my past , and who I was child of , like if it was on the new it would sound something like this .

"It's been 10 years since the disappearance of Kay & Madison , 10 years ago , Madison kidnapped Kay & her daughter forcing them to stay with her . No one has heard from them ever since"

But it's kind of cool you know , I never thought I'd be famous , I mean I could walking down the hallway of my school and students would randomly came up to me , "how'd it happen? Where's your mom?"

Anyway back to what I was saying . Not the fact that mom left me made me mad , but the fact I never know who my father was , or what he was like , he could've been rich , and you know smart , like what if own his own business.

But then again , that's who I was hiding from .
I'm gonna find my mom.
And then my dad.
This is my story.