05

Nick's POV

As Riley was asleep Ashanti & I were conversing in the office.

"You kissed her?", Ashanti yelled at me.
"It just happened", I defended myself.
"It just happened? Nick you know what will happen if Shawn finds out that we didn't bring her to him", she said.

"Shawn can't know she's alive", I said.
"He doesn't. He thinks I killed her & I would like it to stay that way. Just don't start falling for in love with her", she told me.

"I-I won't", I said.
"Make sure of it", she demanded walking away.

As my phone began ringing; "hello?", I answered.
"Hey, it's me... Madison. I don't have much time", Madison told me.

As I quickly closed the door, knowing if Ashanti knew I turned on both Shawn & her, she'd kill me.

"How is she?", Madison asked referring to Riley.
"S-she's okay", I answered.
"You have to protect her. I know Ashanti tricked her into believing that she was there to protect her, but Ashanti just wants to turn her over to Shawn", she said.

"I know. I promise you I will protect your daughter with my life. So what's the plan?", I asked her.

"Plan? I don't really have one, I thought we'd just... you know, kill Shawn once & for all, and then kill Ashanti, and see Riley again", Madison said.

"Where's Kay?", I asked.
"She's sleeping right now. But I'm gonna call in a week or two to check in on you again", she said.

As I heard knocking on the door, "im gonna call you back", I said quickly hanging up.
"Come in", I answered.
It was Ashanti, "hey, you forgot this", she said tossing me the pocket knife.

"Hey, is everything okay?", she asked.
"Never better", I smirked knowing that she had no idea what was coming for her & Shawn.

Sorry For The Short Chapter.
New Chapter Tomorrow😊