01

Riley's POV

There was knock at the door, as everyone was in the living room , I was in the kitchen , so I was closer to it.

"I'll get it" , I said as I opened the door to see some lady , who look around in her late thirties.

"hello?", I asked.
As she looked at me , "you look just like your mother", she said.

"Madison?", I asked.
"Oh ... Good no", she said .

"Then who are you?" , I asked her.
"My name is Ashanti. I'm your Aunt" , she said.

I looked at her confused, "everyone from my family is gone. So if you expect me to believe that you are my auntie , you must be dreaming" , I said about to close the door on her , as stopped it.

"Look lady , I'm not buying any of your bullshit so drop the act and move on", I said.

"Your quite hard headed , like your mother" , she said.
"Excuse me?" , I asked.
"I need your help" , she says.
"If you don't get away from the house I'll call the cops", I said.

"It's about your mother", she said.
As I paused , looking into her eyes , trying to tell if she was lying .
"What are you doing?" , she asked.
"Nothing" , I said.
"Well are you gonna invite me in or do I have to knock the door down" , she said.

As I looked to see them watching tv , "right now isn't a good time. Do you have a place were I can meet you?" , I asked.

"There's this Starbucks coffee shop in a nearby plaza , meet me there in 20. And come alone", she said handing me a card , as I looked at it , it said. "You need to fulfill your destiny"

As I looked back up , she was gone , "what the hell does that mean?" , I asked myself.

As my foster parent , walked towards me , "riley , close the door your gonna let bugs in" , she said , as I closed the door .

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

I looked up at the Starbucks coffee sign , and walked inside the building. As I saw the lady sitting in a corner by herself.

As I sat down.
"So you wanted to talk. Let's talk" , I said.
"We're being followed?", she asked.

"What the hell?" , I asked.
"Riley , listen to me very carefully. Your Mother & Madison are not dead. They been hiding out , and there waiting for you" , she said.

"Hiding out where?", I asked.
"That's what we don't know. But you do" , she said.
"Me? How the hell do I know?" , I asked.

"You've been there before. We have to find them before it's too late. We have to find them before he finds them or finds you first" , she said.
"He?? Who's he?" , I asked.

"your birth father , Shawn" , she said .
"What's so bad about him. Everything I've read about my mom & Madison , were that Madison kidnapped my mom , and eventually my mother ended up helping Madison kill and steal , and other things" , I said .

"Your father is the exact reason why Kay & Madison are hiding out. So he won't find out where they are hiding. If he finds , your gonna be just where your mom was 10 years ago" , she warned me.

"I still don't understand why you need my help to find my mother , this place that you said , I've seen before. I don't remember" , I said.

"If you want to see your mother before its too late , I think your gonna have to find a way", she said.

"You have to be joking right?" , I asked her.
As she looked around , and leaned in towards me, "your father is coming after you , and he's not coming alone. When he comes you have to be ready to pull the trigger or die for someone you love", she said.

"Who exactly is my father?", I asked.
"Your so lucky you didn't get to know him. Because if you did you'd be afraid. Not only of him , but of Madison" , she said.

"You have to be ready, I'm gonna train you" , she said.
"Okay. This is ridiculous , train me for what? I don't have time for this, what ever this is , who ever you are , everything you just said was bullshit. I can't believe I actually believed you , I'm out of here" , I said walking out the restaurant.

As she followed me.
"you'll believe me eventually. And when the time comes for you to be trained , you will be trained" , she yelled out from a distance .

As I ignored her , "crazy bitch" , I thought as I began to walk myself home.