04

Scroll Down For The Chapter You Guys Have Been Waiting For. Sorry it isn't much but I tried to write as much as I could. New chapter tomorrow.

Check out my new book called "Just Run" a Jurassic World Book

                        "Survival is all that matters"

Zoey Marie Grady is the daughter of the Velociraptor trainer, Owen Grady.
Obviously, she isn't aloud to be close to the raptors but she is familiar with them as they were with her.

After a killing machine, science experiment escapes from its padlock and is loose the park, Zoey meets two brothers running from the monster, where they team up and hope to return to their families in one piece.

*All rights go to the creators of Jurassic Park and World. I only own Zoey.

Now let's get out the this long awaited chapter.....

Riley's POV

"Again" , Nick said.
As I pulled my myself of the ground , I was bruised up and had so many marks on my body , I was tired and thirsty.

"I've been training all day , I'm tired , I'm sweaty ; I wanna shower. Can I please have a break?" , I asked.

"I don't care if you were about to past out , again" , Nick said.

I sighed , as I stood up , raising my hands up , and did my set , as Nick approached me , as he pretended to be some one trying to attack me.

He ran towards me , as he grabbed me taking me , and tossing me on the ground. I coughed , trying to catch my breath.

As I laid on the ground , not wanting to get up , as Nick walked towards me , crouching down.

"Here's the deal. If you take me down , we can stop training for the day , and if I keep taking you down , your not leaving this room" , he said.

I understood what he said , as he moved away from me , I quickly stood up , as I saw Nick.
"You ready?" , he asked.
I nodded , as he approached me , as swung at me , as I ducked underneath , kicking him to the ground , as he fell , I grabbed his hand twisting it , just enough to cause him pain , but not enough to actually break it.

"I win" , I said as I let him go , and slowly , but weakly walked out the room , and went the bathroom to go shower.

<>
I walked out my bathroom , into my room , combing through my curly hair , as I wore a tank top , and a pair of shorts ; as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" , I said.
As the door opened , and I saw Nick with a towel wrapped around his body , I just paused staring at me.

He cleared his throat as I quickly looked up at him , he was smirking. "Like what you see?", he asked.

"I've seen better" , I said.
"Ouch" , he said.
"Seriously. Do mind putting on a shirt" , I said.

"Why?" , he asked.
"Because it's distracting, how am I supposed to talk to you with all your.... Manliness out and showing" , I said.

"It's called Abs" , he said.
"I don't care , just cover it up" , I said.
"Your really grumpy aren't you" , he said.
"And your really annoying", I said.

"Where's the older woman?" , I asked.
"You mean your aunt?" , he said.
"For the last time , that lady is not my aunt" , I said.
"Stop hiding from the truth", he said.

"Oh. Shut up", I said.
"How about you make me", he said.
As I swung at missing as I accidentally fall on top of him, he then turned us over, turning us over so I was on the floor and he was on the top.

It was awkward.
I looked up at him.
"Are you gonna get off of me?", I asked him.
"If you really want me too", he said.
"Yeah. Now get off", I said.

"That's not how your gonna get me off of you", he said.
I looked at him confusedly, "your opponent isn't gonna get off of you just because you ask them too. Make them get off of you. So get me off of you", I said.

As I slowly leaned in towards him pretending to kiss him, as he leaned down, I quickly kicked him off of me, pulling myself off the ground.

"Got you", I joked.
"That's not fair", he said.
"Life isn't fair", I said.

As he then swung at me, I blocked it, and ducked underneath his upper cut.
"Oh. Your getting better", he said.

"Better? Compare to how I was last week I'm fucking great", I said.

<<<<<>>>>>

I woke up screaming. I sat up breathing heavily. It wasn't long before Nick had came threw the door with a gun in his hand.

"What happened? Are you okay?", he asked me.
I nodded trying to calm down my breathing, "it was just a nightmare" , I said.

"Just try and get some sleep", he said trying to walk out the room.

"C-could you stay with me. Just till I fall asleep. Please?", I asked him.

"Sure", he said as he sat at the edge of the bed, "I'm-sorry.... I know..... I'm being weak", I said.

"Weak?", he asked.
"Doing this? I shouldn't be afraid", I said.
"Being afraid doesn't make you weak. It makes you human", he said.

"What was it about?", he asked me.
"Finding my mother & Madison both dead, i don't want to find my mother dead. I didn't ask for any of this. My life...... I don't want it too be like this" , I said as laid down with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"It's okay. Sometimes god gives you things he knows you can handle because your strong", he said.

"Strong? I'm crying in front of a boy who I kinda of like and I ---- I cut myself off once I realized I just told him I liked him.

"Y-you like me?", he asked.
"Not.. if you... don't like... me", I said looking down.

As he lifted my chin up, and slowly leaned in towards me, and then kissed me, as I slowly kissed him back, as we parted. I bit my lip.

"Good. Because I like you too", he said.
I smiled. As he slowly wiped my tears from my eyes.