03

Riley's POV

"Can I go home now?" , I asked him.
"Uh... Let me think about it" , he said.
As I got cheerful , "just like 5 minutes ago , when you asked me that question , no" , he said.

I rolled my eyes , "it's been long enough don't you think , she should be back by now?" , I asked.

"Patience is the key", he said.
I took a deep breath.

As I heard the door handle of the front door move , I quickly jumped up from the couch , so did Nick.

As he stood in front of me as if he wanted to protect me. As Ashanti walked into the house , as she wore a heavy duty black coat.

"What the hell are you wearing? It's summer time , do you know that it's basically 100° outside" , I asked .
As she gave me a look , and then looked at Nick as she closed the door.

"It's time for training. Nick take her to the training room", she said as Nick grabbed me , I immediately pulled out of his grip.

"Uh. I don't think so. I am not going anywhere until you tell me , why you had me kidnapped , kept in this house against my will", I said.

"First of all it wasn't my fault , you put up a fight. So my friend Nick , put on up too. His mission is to protect you , and that's exactly what he is going to do" , she said.

Making me laugh , "this is a joke right. This bullshit , I'm not believing any of it. So drop the act , and take me home or I'll call the cops", I said.

"With what phone?", Nick smirked.
"This isn't some joke Riley , you have to believe me, danger is coming your way , your mother is out there some where waiting for you to come an--- I cut her off , I just snapped.

"And what? Find her? My mother is gone , she's dead. Madison is gone , she's dead too. My father , he never was in my life to began with. Both my mother & Madison are gone and they aren't coming back!!! Don't you get it , I won't believe a word you say because it isn't true I know it true , everyone in life as gone , and left me" , I said with tears streaming in my eyes.

"We can --- "what? Help me? You can't help me find someone who doesn't what to be found , don't you think if my mother wanted me to find her , she'd at least would tell me , or send a message" , I said.

"What you fail to realize darling is I'm the message. And sooner or later , your father will come after you. And if you can't protect yourself from him , it'll be pretty easy. So do yourself a favor , and train", she said.