Chapter 1

~Alayna's POV~

I walked in. I could hear loud music, people yelling and talking. I could see the lights from the ceiling, people on couches making out and having sex, people stripping, people drinking, people smoking and doing drugs, and a lot of hot guys. I could smell the odd scent of alcohol, the smoke coming up into the air and into my nose, the aurotic scent of drugs.

Then there's me, Alayna, an innocent girl who gets good grades and has never been to a party like this but my friend invited me here because we have our first day of college on Monday. We're going to Brown University so we're celebrating. Here's to my new life.

I walked to the bar. I just went through a breakup so why not. I've never tried a drink before, I just turned 18 a few weeks ago and I don't think I'm even legal to drink but who cares, a new beginning to a new chapter of my life, yolo am I right. My parents would kill me but it's not like they know and it's not they're there for me for most of my life.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked.

"Anything strong." I said convincingly.

"You got it." The bartender said as he walked to the back to make the drink.

I looked around and saw my friend coming towards me. Her name is Kristie

"Hey girl, how you enjoying the party?" Kristie asked. I could tell that she was obviously drunk.

"I just got here." I said.

"Oh well you better get yourself one of those hotties before they run out." Kristie said as a guy came over to her and put his arms around her waist and rubbed her inner thigh.

"Okay leave." I said disgusted. They left. Then the drink came out.

"Thanks." I said.

I took a deep breath and took my first sip then I looked up and saw a guy staring at me. Don't get me wrong he's really attractive but it's starting to get creepy so I turned around and looked the other way. I took a few more sips...then a couple more sips. Eventually everything turned into a blur. I looked around, it's like I could see everything duplicated. I was dizzy. I felt tired but energetic at the same time. I got up and tried to walk but I kept stepping on my own foot. I couldn't walk properly and fell down against the wall. I sat there and saw a man coming towards me. I couldn't recognize him but he seemed familiar.

"You okay princess?" He asked in a deep voice.

My head was still spinning and my eyes were blurry. I had no idea what was going on.

"Come on love let me take you somewhere more quiet." He said carrying me.

He took me into his limo. He layed me down gently in the back seat and he sat next to me.

"Leo, drive back to my place." The mysterious man said to his driver.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked softly, my voice crackling.

I could feel his mouth getting closer. I felt his breath against my ear.

"Shhhh don't talk love." He whispered quietly.

He handed me a bottle of water. "Drink a lot of this, it will help make you less sick and dizzy."

I grabbed the bottle of water "Thanks." I said.

The limo stopped. He carried me out of the limo and walked up to his door and into his  house. It was huge.

"You should get cleaned up in the bathroom." He said putting his arms out to carry me but I stopped him.

"I can walk myself, thank you." I said as I pushed his arm away softly.

"Are you sure? You look a little dizzy." He asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah I'm sure. I'm feeling a little better." I said as I smiled lightly at him. He smiled back and put his arms up in defense jokingly.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom as he was guiding me.

I walked into the bathroom and he stood outside but I completely forgot to close the door behind me. I tried to take my dress off but I couldn't because I couldn't reach the zipper on the back of my dress.

"Do you need help?" The man asked me. I nodded. Shit, what am I doing? This gorgeous man is helping me to take my clothes off after helping me out of the bar while I'm feeling a little frisky.

He walked up behind me and touched my arm softly and brushed my hair behind my ear. He took my shirt off and pulled it through my hair. He slowly grabbed my bra straps and pulled it down my shoulder. He unclasped my bra and it dropped on the ground. I covered my chest.

"Baby don't, you have a perfect body." He whispered into my ear and licked the top with the tip of his tongue.

I bit my lip and put my arms around his neck to reach his hair from behind and pulled him closer. He put his soft, wet, soothing lips against my neck.

"Actually let's skip the shower." I said jumping onto him. I couldn't control it.

He carried me out and pushed me up against the wall of his apartment and rammed his soft lips down my neck to my chest. I pulled off his shirt showing his six-pack and began kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving purple and red marks. Then he began sucking on my left nipple and rolling the right one between his thumb and index finger. I arched my back and moaned while running my fingers through his hair.

"Oh my god." I panted.

He began walking towards the bed and laid me down. He got on top of me and I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs along with his boxers.

"Show me what your mouth can do, princess." He whispered deeply.

I licked a stripe from the tip of his penis to the base. I wrapped my lips around his huge cock and began sucking. I stopped sucking and he flipped me over. He kissed my neck and I let out a small whimper. I tangled my hands in his hair as he worked his way down my neck to the place I needed him the most. He looked me in the eyes as he pulled my shorts down along with my panties. I opened my legs for him and he began kissing the inside of my thighs. I closed my legs around his faceas he licked a stripe down my vagina and began rubbing my clit. I arched my back and moaned louder trying to control myself.....