Chapter 6

-Alayna's POV-

After leaving Christian's place, I took an Uber back to my apartment. It was time to face my brother after being missing from home for two days...this isn't going to go well.

"Thank you." I said to the driver before opening the car door to get out.

I took a moment to breathe and relax before going into the apartment building. He's older than me. He goes to Yale. Though he's not going back until next week which means he would have to move back to his dorm there. He's always been an independent, smart, caring guy who cared about his education more than anything and I don't think I've ever seen him do anything bad before. I love him but sometimes he drives me insane with all of his perfectness.
      I knocked on my apartment door. I was nervously tapping my foot on the ground until I saw the door swing open faster than I could lift my head up to look at him.

"Heyy Jake." I smiled pretending like I wasn't gone for two days.

"Where the hell have you been, Alayna?!" He yelled.

"Shhh." I said while coming into the apartment and closing the door behind me.

"Look, I know you have a lot of questions but let me start by saying, you look snazzy today. Where are you going?" I asked with a sweet smile hoping he'll go along with it.

His face was plain serious.

"Don't try to change the subject. I asked you where the hell have you been? I've been calling you and you haven't picked up any of my calls. I was seriously about to call the police but I didn't because I had hope that you were just with Kristie or something." He said walking to the living room to sit on the couch and so did I.

"Yeah, sorry my phone was dead and I was with Kristie. I slept over at her house after the party and I forgot to call you." I lied. I didn't want him to know that I lost my virginity to my new teacher at my new college.

He paused and didn't say anything for a minute. Shit, please believe me. I was never good at lying. Ever since I was a little kid, Jake could always tell when I was lying.

"Okay. But next time please remember to call from someone else's phone or something." He said believing me. Well I guess I've been getting better at lying since I fooled my brother which was rare.

"Yep I'm sorry Jake. I love you." I said opening my arms for him to hug me.

"Yeah whatever." He said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Hey! You did not just reject my hug!" I said following him.

"Well then you're clearly blind because I did." He said with a teasing smile. He grabbed a pan out of the drawers and put it on the stove "I'm cooking stir fry. Do you want some?"

"Yes pleaseee. I'm starving!" I said sitting on a stool in front of the island table.

After we ate. I went  to take a shower. I went inside the bathroom and took off my clothes. I noticed something on my neck. Shit. That's a hickey. I can't let Jake see this. After I showered, I put on a white tank top with dark gray sweatpants. I put some foundation powder on my neck to cover the hickey. Hopefully he won't notice.
I went to my room to sit down on my bed and I realized I couldn't stop thinking about Christian. I wanted more of him. All of him. Why? Was it because of how good the sex is. Was it because I loved how his dominant side takes over? Or was it something more? God, who am I kidding. Of course not and besides he would never consider something more. He's Christian Grey, why would he? Well, it's not like I know a lot about him but from what I've seen, he doesn't seem like the type to love. I wanna know more about him. Not just his dominant side in bed but everything. But it's not like I could just ask him. I wouldn't want him to feel pressured and he probably wouldn't even tell me anyways.