Chapter 4

I looked at him.

"Christian...what are you doing?" I asked as I looked at what looks like chains, a blindfold, and a stick with a flat end.

"Call me Mr. Grey or else you'll be getting a bigger punishment, would you like that?" He asked me in a serious tone but it attracted me to him even more and a part of me wanted to say yes but this is all new to me so I wanted to take it one step at a time.

"No...Mr. Grey" I said innocently as I took off my boots and slowly took off my shirt and skirt. He took his shirt off which revealed his six-pack.

"God damn, you have a beautiful body." He said as he licked his lips.

I smiled as I unclasped my bra and slid off my underwear. He walked behind me and wrapped the blindfold around my head and over my eyes. He walked me to the bed and layed me down. Then he strapped the chains around my wrists to the top of the bed frame and my ankles to the bottom of the bed frame. I was nervous, I felt so exposed and I had no idea what was gonna happen next. I couldn't see but I could hear his footsteps coming near me.
He got on top of me and I could feel his warm, muscular hands touch my waist down to my hips. Then he touched my stomach with his finger and dragged it upwards to my boobs and around my nipple. I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. Then he bit my bottom lip and dragged his lips down my body to my vagina. I gasped loudly and moaned. Then he got off and untied the chains. He took off my blindfold. I was confused.

"That was just something to get you warmed up for what's coming next." he winked. Of course, he was teasing me. I rolled my eyes.

"Come." he said holding his hand out for me to hold. I held it. I looked up into his deep hazel eyes. God he was so beautiful. I could stare into his eyes for ages. He brought me to the room full of sex toys, but he walked me to the part of the room which had chains attached to the ceiling and floor. I was still naked. He put my wrists into the chains attached to the ceiling. I was shaking.

"Don't worry princess. If you behave, you'll be just fine." He winked as he looked down at me. God he's so attractive, it's like almost impossible for a man to be this attractive. Then he put the chains attached to the floor around my ankles. Then he picked up the stick with a flat end from the table across from me on the other side of the room and walked towards me.

"This should teach you a lesson not to talk in my class." he smirked. I was getting goosebumps mostly because I was nervous of what he was about to do.

"Now I need you to tell me if this hurts." He said as he hit my stomach lightly with the stick. I gasped. I wasn't prepared. It did hurt a little but I sort of liked it. It was a good pain and I have no idea why. He was staring at me waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to say. I shook my head.

"Good." he said as he wrapped the blindfold around my eyes. I was shaking. I felt a thrill run down my spine and I knew I would not expect what was gonna happen next.
-
-
-
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter's so short and boring. I know people have been asking me to update and I'm really sorry about the wait. The next chapter will be longer I promise! <3