Chapter 3

"Hello everyone, welcome to your first day of college at Brown University. I'm going to be your English 101 professor this year. My name is Mr. Grey." Christian said to the class.

"What's wrong?" Kristie caught me hiding my face.

"Nothing, I just have a headache." I lied.

"Oh well you should probably get your head up at least before the teacher catches you." Kristie said.

"You up there. Pay attention please." The teacher said out loud to me embarrassing me in front of the whole class.

I looked up at him. He had a shocked, stiff stare.

"Oh and you are?" He asked me.

"Alayna...Jensen" I answered.

"I know an Alayna, she's very beautiful. She looks very similar to you." He secretly winked back at me.

I nodded and smiled pretending I didn't know him at all when I actually knew him more than that. He then turned around to write on the board and got back to his teaching.

"Ooh he's hot, and he just complimented you." Kristie bumped her shoulder into mine.

"Oh shut up." I joked.

After Class...

As I was about to leave the room, I heard someone call out my name.

"Alayna, will you stay a minute, I need to talk to you." Christian said.

I walked over looking down.

"Okay why are you here?" I asked as soon as I stopped in front of him.

"Because I work here, I swear I didn't know that this was gonna be the college you were going to." He answered back. I rolled my eyes.

"Now my job is gonna be 10 times harder having to look at your beautiful face every time I teach and think about how much I wanna fuck you." He whispered into my ear as he squeezed my ass. I couldn't help it but go along with it. I know I said I didn't want anything to do with him earlier and I shouldn't be letting him do this but it's just so hard to control. I soon got my act together and pushed his hand away.

"Damn, someone's a little moody. Last night wasn't enough sex for you?" He asked tilting his head and slightly smiling.

"You're not funny and this isn't either. How are we going to do this, we can't. It's not possible. Your annoying ass is going to keep doing...what you were just doing and some day, I'm not going to stop you because you have some type of effect on me that makes me go crazy and I can't control it" I whispered loudly.

"Well maybe you don't have to control it and just accept that you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you." He said biting his lip, getting closer to me and staring down at my shirt that showed a little more than what I usually wear.

Oh my god, he is so annoying but so sexy. Why are his words effecting me so much. When he just says the word, fuck, it turns me on.

We heard the door open. It was Kristie. We quickly got away from each other.

"So I really need you to start paying attention in class. Or there will be consequences." He said pretending as if we were talking about that. I nodded.

"I just came to grab Alayna." Kristie said.

"Okay I'll be out there, I just need to ask something." I said. Kristie nodded and closed the door.

"I'll meet you in here at 7?" I asked.

He winked and nodded as if he knew that I wanted more and so did he.

"But you're still an ass." I winked and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh my god, what the fuck am I doing?" I thought to myself.

7:00

I walked to the English 101 room and opened the door.

"Hellooo? Christian?" I whispered, my voice echoing in the room.

I felt someome touch my waist. It was Christian.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"So...I thought that we could try something different today since you were being a bad girl in class today." Christian winked.

"What is it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Let's go to my place." Christian said as he held my hand and walked me to his limo.

"Leo, my place." He said to his driver.

When we got to his place, he brought me to a room full of sex toys. I looked around shocked at what I saw.

"Wow." I gulped.

"Don't be nervous princess, I know you'll behave just fine." He whispered into my ear as his warm breath touched my skin delicately. I shivered and had goosebumps all over my body.

"Stay here." He said as he walked over to choose what sex toys to use. I nodded.

After he chose them, he held my hand and brought me to the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes." He said...