Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and looked around. I didn't know where I was but it definitely was not my house. It was huge and looked like a high priced apartment. I was laying on a bed. I looked down at myself. I was dressed but there was no one around me. Then the mysterious guy who was staring at me at the party from last night came in shirtless. I quickly sat up.

"Look I don't know how the hell I got here with you but don't take another step closer." I said backing up against the headboard.

"I'm not gonna hurt you sweetheart don't worry, In fact I basically saved you last night. You were drunk and walking around looking retarded so I made sure you were safe." He said as he got closer.

"Well thank you but I never got your name." I said.

"It's Christian...Grey." He said.

"I'm Alayna." I said politely

"It's nice to meet you beautiful." He winked.

God he's so...How do you call it...sophisticated but there was something different about him that made him different from every other guy.

"So...we had sex?" I gulped trying not to scream at myself inside for asking that. What the fuck is wrong with me, of course we did!

"Wow you're a straight forward girl, I like that. And why? If we did, is that so bad?" He asked sitting down next to me as I stared at his six-pack abs.

"No, I mean yes and no. It was really good." I said. I wanna kill myself, why would I say that.

He smirked and bit his bottom lip as he was looking at me deeply with his eyes. His big, beautiful green eyes.

"I know. I get that a lot." He said.

I started to blush and looked down. Oh my god. Wait, a lot? So he's had sex with a lot of girls before?

I looked at the clock. Shit I'm late for my first day of college.

"I have to go. I'm late to my first day of college."

"Oh okay. Do you want me to drive you?" He asked standing up to get my stuff.

"No it's okay. I have a ride. I have to go." I said trying to rush. Damn I left my school bag at home. I actually didn't have a ride but I didn't want anything more to do with him.

As I headed out the bedroom door, he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Don't forget that I made you moan louder than any other guy that's made you moaned before." He bit my shoulder. I gasped unexpectedly. My cheeks started to get hot and red. Why does he have that effect on me. I could see him smirk in the corner of my eye as I could tell he realized that I started to get nervous. I walked away and left his house while that sentence still left me speechless. As I walked away, there was this temptation inside my head of me wanting to just run up to him and kiss him.

A few minutes later, I finally exited out his house. I called Kristie and asked her to pick me up. I walked a few blocks down to the front of a cafe so that she wouldn't think anything suspicious of me standing outside a house. A few minutes later, I saw her and got in the car.

"Girl where the hell were you last night?! I tried to call you." Kristie said.

"Sorry I.." I didn't finish my sentence. I didn't want her to know what happened last night.

"I got tired so I left early." I said guilty

"Oh ok, well me and Zach had such an amazing time last night. It was probably like the best sex I've ever had in months." She smirked.