Chapter two

Raylee pov.
I went upstairs and got dressed in my room. Yes we live in a house in LA that has like 14 bedrooms. It's only bc the boys are famous. Did I mention that? Well either way they used to do this thing called magcon then they just done their own thing and here we are. Anyways I left my straight and put on light makeup and then I put on a one tree hill shirt , best show ever, and light wash blue jean shorts and black converse. I walked downstairs and went to the big in ground trampoline we have. I used to be a gymnast I take my shoes off and jump around and do flips. I turn around and met with a face. A very handsome face. Cameron. "Hey there" he said winking. I smiled and chuckled. Then him and I jumped around and had a good time. Then the others came out and all piled on the trampoline it was a mess well a hot mess bc of the boys. Lol.

Gemma pov.
After we all got off the trampoline Taylor took my hand. I thought he was being cute and leading me somewhere. Suddenly he turns around and pushes me backwards into the pool. I come up to the surface "hate you" I say and he pulls his shirt off I catch myself staring he chuckles "you're so cute" he says smiling and jumps in the pool we splash around and have fun. We get out and go inside. Out of no where he hugs me. Then looks at me "Gemma we've known each other for awhile and well I really like you. So uh will u uh be my girlfriend" he asks nervous I smile "of course" I say and we hug

Raylee pov.
I was walking around the house when I'm stopped by Cameron. He gets down on one knee and looks up at me. "If ur asking me to marry u I'm sorry but no I'm only 19" I say and we laugh "actually I was wanting to know if you'd like to help me prank the guys and girls" he said. Disappointed me filled my body but I put on a fake smile. "Sure" I say and we go the kitchen. Does he not like me? I thought he did? Guess not?

Storm pov.
It's night. Which means Gilinsky. Everybody else had strolled off to bed. Except  Hayes he was watching the Kardashians. I sat down beside him. "Ugh can we please change it" I say groaning bc I hate the Kardashians "oh come on this is good" he says pointing towards the tv "all ur worried about is their fake butts and boobs" I say and laugh he nods and holds his hands up "you got me" he says and we laugh but soon a body blocks my view I look up its Gilinsky. He's smiling. "My turn" he says holding out a hand "ok" I say and take his hand and we start to walk towards the stairs "do we have bleach I can drink bc I'm thinking bad things" Hayes said and I giggle "just don't be loud" he says "oh we will" Gilinsky says and we walk up the stairs. We enter his bedroom. I turn around look at him as he shuts the door. The light is off but the moonlight coming through his big window and is shining perfectly on him and he looks great. He walks towards me. He comes real close to me. And puts his arms around the lower part of my back. "Do u like me" he asks while his hands ever so gently run up and down my back so I get chills. "Yes" I say and bite my lip "do u want me" he asks "yes " I say in response. He then grabs me and slams we against the wall,just like Matt, what no I'm with Jack rn I need to focus on him. Only Jack slammed me harder. Rough I like it. He kisses me and we start making out. I put my hands on his chest. Nice. He then starts kissing up my jaw. I bite my lip. He kisses down to my neck until he finds my sweet spot. I moan slightly. He starts sucking in my neck. Great a hickey. He soon stops and goes back up to my lips and kisses me again. I decide to take control for a moment so I take my hands on his chest and push him back to and ok the bed. He smirks. "Daddy likes when you're in control" he says I smile and jump on the bed and straddle Jack. I start kissing him. Then I raise him up and take his shirt off he smiles. I start kissing his abs he tenses up I smile. I go back up to his neck and run my fingers through his hair while he runs his hands up and down my back. I kiss his neck then I too leave him a hickey. I come up he smiles and flips us over. He takes off my shirt. He then kisses down my neck to my chest and starts making a hickey. I smile. He hovers over me. I smile then roll out and lay Dow on the bed forgetting my shirt since I had a sports bra on. "What?!" Jack said getting loud. "I'm sleepy" I say lying. Truth is  I was enjoying Jack but I felt bad bc I kept thinking about Matt. And at one point I thought Matt was the one kissing me then I remembered. Jack smiled. And then cuddled up to me "Jack why do u want me" I ask in the darkness "bc you're hot" he says "I'm ugly" I say "you're hot " he says. Is that it really I'm hot. Matt said way better. I've made my decision.

I wake up and walk to the kitchen. Carter is there again. He looks at me and smirks. I'm confused until I remember. The hickeys. "Nice night" he asks smiling "haha u just jealous " I say and laugh Matt walks in and notices the hickeys. He tenses up and ignores me when I say hi I'm confused. I look to Carter. He shrugs. I follow Matt he headed outside to the pool. I find him out there standing. "Matt " I ask "what do u wnat" he asks annoyed "I want to know what's wrong" I say "you. Your what's wrong. Jack gave u hickeys." He says turning towards me "Matt u said it was okay" I say he shakes his head " I like you  a lot and it makes me mad" Matt says "I like you too Matt" I say he looks at me and without second thought he runs up to me and kisses me. This wasn't like the other kisses. It was new. It was meaningful. We pull away. "I want you as mine" he says "I want you as mine too" I say "wouldn't u rather have Jack" he asks "no I asked him basically what I asked u and we'll all he could was I was hot. I like you not Jack " I say he smiles "will u be my girlfriend" he asks "double super yes" I say and we laugh and then hug and go to the kitchen Carter smiles "nice kiss Matty" he says we laugh. Matt puts his arm around me Jack walks in. "I understand" Jack says and smiles "good but u can still be my bro" I say he smiles "Matt u hurt her I hurt you." Jack says and we all smile.

Raylee pov
I couldn't get cam out of my head idk why I was wasting my time. I got up and went downstairs. Carter told me and Gemma storm and Matt were dating which is cool but I want cam. Everybody is taken but me.