Chapter three

Raylee pov.
I ate. I then walked upstairs and changed into a bikini I went downstairs and went to the pool area it was huge. I laid my towel and phone down put on my sunglasses and laid down attempting to tan I closed my eyes. About 5 mins later I heard a noise coming from the slide door I ignored it then next thing I know I'm being picked up I look it's cam. "Don't u dare" I say holding around his neck. "Why shouldn't I?" He asks smirking "plz don't" I say begging "ok" he says and turns around away from the pool. "God bless y-" I start but I'm suddenly submerged underwater. I come to the surface and look at cam beside since he just fell in backwards. I slap him "not funny" I say "it's pretty funny" he says and we laugh I look into his eyes. His big brown beautiful eyes . He looks at me. We are just staring at each other when he grabs me and kisses me. "I really LIke you " he says "I really LIEK you too" I say and he smiles. He then starts swimming. WHAT?! We just admitted we liked each other and he just swims away. He's totally lying to me. I got and said I was feeling sick. Technically I wa steeling something Just not sick I was hurt. I went upstairs and changed into clothes and asked Storm if she wanted to go out with me. She agreed. I grabbed my. Keys and we went out. I drove to rue 21 our fav store. Well mostly storm but still we went in and good music was playing and we were dancing looking at clothes. I stopped and turned to storm. "It's cam he likes me but doesn't ask me out what do I do?" I ask "well we make him jealous follow me" she says smiling and dragging me she starts piling me up with clothes that show somewhat to much but I agreed she pushed me into the dressing room with like 3893827272 items and I start to change and model for her. "No" she says and I go change and come back "ew I think I just heard someone call the police that outfit so ugly it's illegal no offense " she says and we laugh and I change come back. After a while we find some outfits she likes that will make him jealous. Then I was paying out while storm sipped from her chick fil a cup and suddenly she pulled her glasses. "Step two is at 11 a clock" she says staring I turn around and see a hot beach babe looking at some tank tops. "No I cant" I say getting my change from the cashier "uh yes" storm says grabbing the bags from my hands and pushing me in his direction "now go work it hoe" she says and smiles I roll my eyes and go up to him. What to say? What to say? It was to late he saw me. "Oh hey...sorry am I in ur way" he says worried "no no" I say and smile and look at my feet. You got this just go for it. I look back up to his blue eyes. "I could tell from across the room we might be into each other. Now that I'm here, I know. your move." (If U get that reference I love you) I say and giggle . He laughs "you're cute" he says and gets all shy "you too" I say "maybe we should hang out sometime?" He asks scratching the back of his neck "sounds good" I smile we exchange names and numbers.

Storm pov.
Raylee walks towards the boy. Oh yes. She starts talking she's getting it. "You set up nice" the cashier says I smile "she's getting that d" I say and we chuckle and high five and I hop up on the counter and we watch Raylee. She comes back

Raylee pov
"Turns out his name is Nathan" I say walking up to the staring storm and cashier. "Yeah yeah listen this girl is da bomb. " Storm says pointing to the cashier I drag her off and pull her towards the door. "Come on " I say "hey I'll see ya Friday I'll throw a party" Storm says and I drag her out the doors I finally let go. Storm smiles at me. "Oh shut up" I say slapping her playfully on the face "hey show me some respect I just got u date " she says following me to the car. "No I got me a date u just shoved me and hung out with the cashier lady" I say "hey she has a name" Storm argues "oh Yeha what was it?" I ask "idk I got drug out before I could ask" Storm says looking at me with taht face. "Whatever" I say and we hop in the car and go back home. Tomorrow I wear my new outfit. I hop in bed and check my phone. 1 new text. Nathan
N-hey can we hang out tomorrow say at the pier?
R- sounds great
N-cool meet u there around 7
R- see you there
And with that I click off my phone and smile and then fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up. I shower and put on my new outfit. Light wash blue jean booty shorts. A light pink crop top and black converse. It's actually pretty nice on me. Take that Dallas. I leave my hair straight. Do my makeup with my naked 2 palette and do winged eyeliner. It's on point. Adele worthy. I grab my phone. I go downstairs. Cam sees me and walks up to me I brush past him. Good. I grab my keys and walk out. I jump in my car and drive around forever and do stuff finally it's 7. I drive to the pier and see Nathan leaned up against his car. He smiles. And we walk to the the pier and walk out the end. It's empty. "You're really pretty and I like you and I know we just met but will u be my girlfriend" he asks super nervous. I realize it's early but I need to get over cam. "Yes" I say and smile he hugs me and then we kiss. We walk back out the pier to our cars. I step to my door. "I'll see you later?" He asks "definitely" I say and hop in my car and drive off.

Nathan pov.
I hop in my car. And smile then look over at Julie. "You promise she was just from work and was talking about a new idea?" She says folding her arms "yes I promise babe" I say and kiss her and we both smile I start the car "why don't we go home" I ask and she smirks and we drive off.

Raylee pov
I sprint into the house and jump on the island in the kitchen and dance. Carter looked at me. "I GOT A BOYFRIEND" I tell happy as can be "lol I'm happy for u" he says I smile "protection" he says and works out I laugh and just smile.

Cam pov.
Raylee looked really great. I'm going to grow a pair and ask her out. I hear her car pull up. I get up out of bed and start walking down the hall when I heard the worst words I could hear. "I GOT A BOYFRIEND" Raylee yells I stop in my tracks. My heart sinks. I will back to my room shut my door and slide down it. I love her. I feel tears run down my face.