Chapter twentythree

Raylee pov
I was glad I heard from Storm. But her staying at Matthew's house? I was very unsure about it. I didn't tell gem Storm didn't want me to. I understood. I was still worried though. Apparently Gemma saw that I was worried. "What's wrong Ray" gem asks me. "Oh nothing just about the science test tomorrow " I lied she took the bait and went back to her phone. We finally laid down. Gemma was snoring in 10 minutes. I couldn't sleep. I was worried about Storm. What if he hurts her? I'll kill him. What if he's using her for a bet or something? I'll kill him once again. What if he's going to kill her? I'll kill him a third time. What if they were going to make fools of us again?....what about Cameron Dallas? I shook the thought and got up and went downstairs. I got me a glass of water. I drink it . I walk back upstairs. I crawl into bed. I still couldn't sleep.

-
I woke up to Gemma shaking me and screaming. "RAYYYYYY GET UP WE ARE GOINGG TO BEE LATEEE" she yells "okay okay I'm up" I say she smiles and walks off. I take a shower get dressed do my makeup and hair. I text Storm.
R- you alive?
S- yeah why wouldn't I be?😂
R- no reason I'll see you at school ?
S- sure thing
I lay my phone down. I finished Getting ready and walked with gem to school. 7:44am still no Storm..was she going to walk in with them and leave us?! What if she's betraying us and going to ignore us too. My thoughts were thrown away by a Storm Rogers sliding around the corner and sprinting to us. She stood beside us. 7:46am here they came around the corner. Cameron Dallas still looking fine as always and his arm around his whore of a girlfriend.

Storm pov
I caught my breath. They walked past us. Matthew looked at me and just winked I smiled and looked down at my shoes. They were gone. I look back up. A very sad Gemma and a very very very not pleased Raylee. Shat. Here it comes. She was giving me that look. You know the look you get from your parents when they get a call from school about you doing something wrong. Yeah  that look. It was plastered right on Raylee's face. She was mad. It stayed quiet.
"What do you want me to say?" I asked in a 'ugh just shut up u have no idea' voice...very bad mistake. Gemma goes to the bathroom. "What do I want you to say? I was worried like crazy about you?! You said you were staying at his house. You could've been raped or killed or anything" she says in a stern voice. Then I did the one thing that any idiot dumb headed wrong minded ignorant stupid person would do. " it's not rape if you like it" I say she's boiling over. "Storm you know exactly what I meant don't start playing games. Now did u guys have sex again?!" She says loudly "shhhh God chill and what's it matter?" I spat. I'm so dumb. "You're my best friend I couldn't sleep I have ten pounds covering the bags and dark circles under my eyes!" She says "listen what I do with Matthew doesn't matter! How about you still drooling over Cameron!" I spat at her once more. "I may be drooling over him but at least I ain't sucking his d-" she starts "guys woah chill wasn't going on" Gemma asks "all u think of me is a whore don't you?" I say in tears "no Storm I'm just worried-" she states "whatever" I say as the bell rings and I walk away "Storm! Come on don't be mad you'd do the same thing if you were in my shoes" Ray yells "I gotta go to class" I say and walk away. I can't believe it. She's mad because I'm screwing a boy I like and he likes me. She'd do the same thing with Cameron! Ugh! I forget about it all and go to class.
-
Last period. Matthew Espinosa. Happens to be in my last period. Along with Raylee ,Gemma, Cameron Dallas, skylar Henson, Brooke chapell, and Nash Grier. I was walking towards the classroom door. I was running late. I start to step in the doorway when I'm pulled back. I look it's Matthew Espinosa. He looks both ways to check for people. No one. He kisses me. Plus the cameras in this hall don't work. He pulls away. "Go on in I'll run late and say my locker got stuck" he whispers to me I smile and walk in and sit down the bell rings. 30 seconds later Matthew comes running in. "Mr. Espinosa you're late!" Mr. Roberts booms. He's screwed. "Sorry Mr. Roberts it's just my locker got stuck." Matthew says quickly. "Don't let it happen again now please sit and try to pay attention!" Mr. Roberts speaks loud and sternly. "Damn give the kid a break" I whisper to myself. The class soon ends and I meet up with Gemma and Raylee. I may be pissed at her but still she's all I got and she's my best friend. We can settle it later. We start towards the mall. But Gemma stops. "I just forgot I have an essay for my emhlish class." She says "sorry guys I'll hang tomorrow" she was always the good student. Ray and I were rather the dumb but not stupid ones. Ray and I just decide to go her house.

Gemma pov
I start walking to my house and soon as the girls are out of sight I head towards the mall. Time for my date with Hayes Grier. Wait did I just say date?