Chapter ten

Storm pov
I was happy we were all together again.
By the sunrise Gem and Ray made the decision to buy a house and live together. Actually they were going to look at the house today they showered and borrowed my clothes. And left. Matt walked downstairs with his messy bed head and he was fluffing it around with his hand. "How did I get such a adorable boyfriend" I ask him smiling he come over and wraps his arms around me. "How did I get such a wonderful girlfriend" he asks I smile and we kiss. "So for our wedding" he says "yes" I ask walking to the kitchen. He hops up on the counter. " I was thinking we have it next month on the 16th?" He says I nod and smile "sounds great" I say "let's go dress shopping" he says "what u can't see me in my dress until the day of " I say and smile "fine let's go buy my tux" he says and winks I laugh and we walk upstairs and shower and dress. We walk outside and get in his car. He drives to the store. We walk in. "Mr. Espinosa nice to see you back here again how can I help you" a man says walking up to us. "Eh Carlos it's okay kick ur feet up this diamond right here is going to help me" he says gesturing towards me and I blush. Carlos smiles and goe snack to his desk. I follow Matt to a rack and throw random ones at him. He smiles and shakes his head he goes to the dressing room and I sit down. He tries one on. And comes out "oh no no no" I say covering my mouth and we laugh. He comes out again. I shake my head. He rolls his eyes and smiles and goes and changes again. He comes out. "You know what I think you're just doing it wrong" I say "oh really then please show me the correct way" he says smiling I go in the dressing room and put a tux on "you ready?" I ask "yup" he says I walk out with my sunglasses on. I strut like a gangster and point at him and dance around. He laughs and walks up to me. "You're so cute" he says I smile we change back to our regular clothes and Matt finally finds the right one. And gets it I take a picture of him in it. And post on the gram. "This is going to be one special day with this guy.💕💍" and post soon our phones start blowing up. I just giggle "what'd u do?" He asks and checks his phone. He smiles and takes my hand and we drive off.

Raylee pov
Gem and I decided to get the house. We are moving our stuff in now. We see the post from Storm. We laugh. We didn't even notice the ring last night. We finally get everything in and sit on the couch. " let's go to a club tonight and invite storm and Matt" I say "ok " gem says and I text Storm and Matt they're down for it. That's good. Tonight is the night. Me and gem are going to find two guys.

A/n-----------------
HEY THERE DELIAH WHATS IT LIKE IN NEW YORK CITY

Sorry but hey we hit double digits on chapters lol!!
Well night guys I'll update tomorrow probably! Love y'all recommend to your friends and if u have stories of yours u want me to read let me know!!💜love y'all stay safe