Chapter six

Raylee pov.
I'm powerful.

I walk to Gemma room. Everyone's crying oh no. I look at Taylor. He shakes his head and sobs. Then I hear it the worst thing I could ever want . Gemma was dead. I thought maybe she'd wake up or something but it wasn't a movie. We all finally leave. I'm sobbing.

*three days later*

I finish putting on my black outfit for Gemma's funeral.  We head to the funeral home they do the sermon and stuff then we get in the vehicle. I'm riding with Cameron. I cry the whole time to the grave yard.

*time skip*
They threw the last bit of dirt . That's it. It's over. My best friend was gone. FORVER. I start to sob. Storm walks my way. "You okay Raylee" she asks "no " I say crying "RAYLEE ARE U OKAY" she yells at me shaking me . "NO" I yell "RAYLEE" she yells one last time and I woke up to storm shaking me in the hospital room . It was Gemma's. SHES ALIVE. Storm looks at me. I was sweating and shaking though. I just nod. She smiles and sits next to Matt on the floor. I rest my head on my hand. She's alive but still in a coma and she's gonna leave. Maybe my body was just prepping me for the real thing. Then everyone else disappears like fading wise. "GUYS" I yell and they're gone and it's just me and Gemma. They're gone. I walk to her bedside and sob. Then I hear cheering in the hallway I run out there but I just wake up to everybody smiling and cheering and Storm and Matt making out but still. "What's going on" I whisper to myself I jump up and push through everybody to an alive and alert Gemma. SHES ALIVE. "WAIT IM DREAMING AM I?" I yell "NO" Storm yells. I cry in joy and hug Gemma.

A/n-------
Sorry it's short I had to hurry lol