Chapter four

Gemma pov.
Me and tay were laying in bed when we heard the news about Raylee I'm happy for her. I tell everyone I'm going out and I do. I go to Taco Bell. I see a nice blonde boy with blue eyes. Then a brunette girl walks up to them and they are being cute. Aweee so cute. Goals. I think. Then I get a text from Raylee
R-I never showed u Nathan
G-SHOOOOWW MEEEEE
R-*picture of Nathan attachment*
G-oh cool gtg
R-byeeee
I them order and in the middle of saying "I'll take two supremmmOH MY GOD" I stop and look at the blonde boy. Who is now leaving. ITS NATHAN. I run outside but he's gone. I go straight home. I run in the house everyone is in the living room. "NATHAN IS CHEATING ON YOU" I scream at Raylee . She looks at me confused "NATHAN I SAW HIM AT TACO BELL WITH A GIRL AND I DIDNT REALIZE TILL HE WAS LEAVING AND THEY WERE KISSING AND STUFF" I scream once again "oh my god....." Raylee said "YEAH THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID" I scream "you're jealous" Raylee says "IKR AND HES ALL- wait what" I say "you're making this all up bc u like Nathan" Raylee says pointing her finger at me and stepping towards me "jealous? I like Tay plus why would I lie?" I say now a lil mad "do u have proof" she asks folding her arms "proof?" I ask "oh my Nathan cheating" she says all sassy "no like I said I didn't realize till he was leaving I ran out odds but he was gone" I say explaining myself "then you're jealous I can't believe you I for once have a boyfriend who likes me and you try and ruin it" she yells "what?!" I ask loud she comes at me. I snap and start throwing punches and we start ripping each other's hair out. Everything is a blur and sidle my thins go black. Then I see crap again as I'm being lifted and pulled back by Nash. Raylee is bruised and bleeding I feel dizzy. There's hollering and fussing an and then fighting between everyone and I see Storm punch someone then I pass out.

Storm pov.
I can't believe I just punched Jack. I feel horrible but screw it he called me a whore. We all start fighting. And then I'm pushed back and I hit my head on the stairs and black out. I open my eyes and I'm being carried I look up and see Matt he's crying and worried "Matty?" I ask "it's all gonna be alright baby I promise" he says his voice shaky " I love you" I say and then I pass out .

Raylee pov.

We all fight then I see Gilinsky gets pushed back against the tv and it breaks and glass gets in his side. I them pass out.

Third pov.

Everyone is fighting. They finally realize and take care and take people to the hospital just one person is not okay. Gemma. She's in a coma and the doctors say she'll probably never wake up. She's also on a vent and she's loosing brain cells. If she doesn't wake up soon she's gone for good.