Chapter 9: "RUN"

Liam’s POV

Harry still walked with a limp after getting a converse shoe to his shaft. In 2 weeks I’ve gotten close with the soft hearted girl but no one would tell us why the girl we were getting to know was ripped away from us. I took out the keys to the rented house.

Opening the door Niall was the first to get in, he was the most heartbroken about this whole thing. Not looking where I was going I ran into Niall as his body was frozen looking out with dilated eyes. I followed what he was looking out. Cara. She was sitting in the middle of the living room tied to a chair, her head was hung down with her hair covering her face. 

I shut the door and rushed over to her, I untied her left leg. She started to shift and pick her head up, “Cara, Cara what’s going on?” I then noticed the black duck tape. She started to yell and shake her head; the lads came next to me to help her. She started to kick around more.

“Just pull it off!” Harry yelled at Niall, he was hesitant but when he pulled the material off,

“RUUUN!” her scream came out like a horror movie as the lights went out and left us in the dark. A wet cloth like covered my air ways and soon everything went blank.

(listen along with the YouTube video on the side enjoy)

She sits up high surrounded by the sun

One million branches and she loves every one

"Mom and dad, did you search for me?

I've been up here so long I'm going crazy!"

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

3-2-1 where did it go?

Now don't be crazy

Yes now of course you can stay here.

Been in a touring band for going on ten years.

"Big deal," she said, "I guess you're official."

I only said it 'cause I know what it's like to feel

Burned out

It gets you down,

We've all been there sometimes

But tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound (over the sound)

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

3-2-1 where did it go?

If I were you, I'd put that away

See, you're just wasted

And thinking about the past again

Darling you'll be okay

And she said,

"If you were me, you'd do the same

'Cause I can't take anymore

I'll draw the shades and close the door

Everything's not alright and I would rather..."

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound (over the sound)

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

Tell me where did it go?

“I feel like it really speaks to me.” Her soft medium length hair blew in the wind as she finished the song on her guitar. “the song talks about a girl who has a not so perfect life and feels like her parents don’t care so she runs away trying to see if they would look for her.”

“Do you miss him?” I don’t know why the question came out, we knew she hated talking about her roommate from the orphanage but I was the only one who knew she needed someone, I wanted to be there for her. Ugh why was I falling so fast for her?

“Every day,” she took a deep breath, “I just wish I could have had an actual moment to say goodbye. I feel like they just ripped him away from me. He used to say that one day we would meet again and run away together, but we were children.” I saw as her eyes turned from a clear ocean to a storm of sadness.

“Please don’t cry please, it hurts and I feel like I could feel your pain.” I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her fragile body while we sat on the grass. “Maybe he’s closer than you think, maybe it’s a matter of time before you see him again.

She looked up from my shirt, her blue eyes pure and sweet. She sat there staring at me with a warm smile. All of a sudden stinging was felt to the side of my cheek, I winced at the pain. Squeezing my eyes shut from the excruciating pain.

As I opened my eyes the scene that I had remembered disappeared and we were in an empty living room, no furniture nothing. I tried to get up but found myself constricted with my hands tied behind my back strapped to a chair.

I looked to my right to see the guys the same as me, tied up and mouth duck taped. As I looked down the guys next to me I see Brendon pulling off the covers of their face and giving them a hard slap making them slowly wake. Well that explains the pain.

“Wake up fucker.” He stepped away from us and turned on the fire place in the corner, I felt the ground start the shake lightly as the guys struggled hard.

“It’s no use you’re not getting away,” with a loud whistle he sounded off, 3 other men walk out but the fourth one with weak figure in his hand. The familiar black hair and white beautiful skin pierced my heart as I see her with only bra and underwear.

“Well well well look boys,” we all looked at her as she struggled to stay up, her legs shaking and I couldn’t help but take my eyes off the bruises on her stomach. “Look Cara it’s your friends.” He pulled her head up by her hair. Just when I thought her body was hurt her face said more, a busted lip, black eye, and blood running from her nose.

“Ugh you’re getting blood on my shirt.” Brendon let her go and pushed her hard to the grown. Her weak arms pushed her off the floor so she was on all fours, she started to cough and drops of blood fell from her mouth.

“So boys I have a prophecy…or you know what I change my mind were going to have some fun.” He said walking with the devilish smirk spread across his face, after his words he sent his foot fly to the side of Cara’s stomach making her fall back down.

“And you all will help me.” He pulled out a pocket knife and right then I felt my hands free from the hard bindings of the rope. The 3 men held my arms to the side as they stood me up, Brendon came towards me with the silver object.

“We’ll start with you,” my mind went fuzzy as he handed me the cold knife, with the duck tape still on I looked at him confused. That’s when I felt the gun to my back pushing me forward. With 2 words my heart pounded.

“Stab her.”