6-A different perspective...

*Mason's new Ferrari*

Mason's POV

(Skip till the party)

We were driving home in my birthday present from my parents. I was exited to go home to the party and find out who my mate was,I still hope it's Amber Shaw,we had the best time yesterday.

I love my new car and I'm gonna drive my mate everywhere in this car. We drove a hour or 2. Once we stopped at the house the most amazing smell of apple and...lavender? Hit me and I knew it was my mate,my wolf Aiden went crazy. I quickly walked into the pack house,just as I walked it Micheal,future Alpha of Dark Forest pack walked to the other side of the room.

My eyes darted around the room,in search of my precious mate. My eyes landed on the one persoon I never expected...Raven Parks,the omega. No!! I will not have her as my mate and Luna,she will only weaken the pack. I looked at her with soo much hate. She looked...scared. She knew I was going to reject her.

Aiden growled at me,for saying that I'm going to reject her.

"Don't growl at me,I have to do this,she is going make our pack weak!" I said to Aiden he has to understand I have to do this.

"No she won't,she is chosen to make our pack stronger,you're going to make our pack weaker!!" Aiden practically yelled at me,I have to admit it did hurt a little when he said that.

Once I was in front of her,I saw tears in her eyes,I felt a pang of guilt. I quickly shook it off.

""I,Mason Rivers,reject you, Raven Parks,as my mate and the Light Dawn's future Luna" I said,I'm doing whats best for my pack. She said something that I never thought of.

"I,Raven Parks,deny you,Mason Rivers's,rejection."

I was completely shocked,she can't do that! She looked...angry? Aiden was happy and proud I scowleded at him. This is not over

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Micheal POV

*When he arrived at the party*

We climbed out the car,we knew the future Alpha,Mason, and future alli is not here,my father told me that this was an alliance that I could not break. My father,mother,sister and I walked to the front door,I smelled something...sweet.

I found my mate 2 years ago and she was my world,when I found her she was a rouge,forced to be a rouge by her parents. We found each other and my pack exepted her,for if she was my mate,she would make us stronger and I do not judge,ranks do not matter to me,they did once,but she changed my perspective on that.

She died in a rouge attack,1year ago. My world ended,I fell,my pack fell,but I knew that she would be disappointed at what I have became,so I pulled myself and my pack back into our feet,now were one of the stongest packs in America.

My parents walked in first,my sister Megan and I after them,once I stepped into the house,my eyes immediately went to the girl who opened the door,she was...beautiful. I knew she was my second chance,but I knew,her mate was still alive or that she already had one,since she didn't smell my scent,only when her mate rejects her and she accepts it or her mate dies will she realize that I am her second chance mate.

I saw her staring at me and smirked,atleast I knew she thought that I was sexy. She blushed and she looked adorable. I followed my family and her into the house,she went back to the door and opened the door for more guest,it was 7 now,one hour till Mason arrives,I decided to talk to my mate.

"Hi" I said,she looked shocked,I knew she was an omega that's probably why she is shocked that I,an Alpha,is talking to her,an omega,but I do care about ranks.

"Hi...why are you talking to an omega? Surley you know that I'm an omega right?" She rambeled and I thought it was adorable,so I laughed,she looked shocked.

"Because,I don't care about ranking,all members of a pack are equal to me. That and your beautiful" I said and the last part made her blush. We talked for along time until  I saw her face go from,laughing to pure horror. I was concerned,she went to the other side of the room. I followed her and just as I walked away Mason walked in but I ignored him and went to my mate,I found out her name is Raven. She looked at Mason and I saw his eyes land on her.

She was his mate,he stalked towards her and it look like he was hoing to kill her not exept her.

HE REJECTED HER!!! I was shooting daggers at him,Raven had tears in her beautiful eyes... I wanted to gut him like a fish him for hurting our mate.

She denied his rejection,I was proud that she was so strong,and also hurt that she'll probably never find out what we are to her. Aslong as she is happy and gets her revenge on he who hurt her. I will live with the pain till I die,if that means that she is happy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hey everyone,2 updates in one day,again,what do you guys think. Soo what do guys think about Micheal?? I think it was a nice twist,something different right?? Tell if there is something wrong ok?

LIKE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU LOVE IT

LUV U GUYS SO MUCH

-alyssa_winter_15