10-Hurt

*Picture of Cameron🔝*

Ravens POV

Its been almost a week since Mason left. Atleast twice a day I feel that pain,that burning feeling in my lower abdomen. I went to see the docter,Dr Logan. He looked at me with sorrow,everyone knew about me and Mason. He told me that its...Mason doing it with other woman. I wasn't really shocked.

Dr Logan said he'd call Mason and tell him to stop. I told him he doesn't have to,I can take the pain. He shook his head,he said he understood that,but if Mason doesn't stop,it will get worse and can do serious damage or worse it could kill me if he does it one to many times.

Mason didn't stop,Dr Logan was right,it gets worse everyday. Every time it happens,I scream and scream. Axel always comes and tries to help. I wish Micheal was here..he left a few days ago something about rouges by his pack.The pain,the burning...it just won't stop...now I am laying in the hospital,with a permanent burning feeling....I just hope he stops...I just want it to stop...

Mason POV

Its been a week,a whole week! Still no sign of the rogues,still no damn sign. Their smart,real smart. I can't sleep at night and I met this girl here,her name is Shasha she's pretty and amazing in bed,so I see her every night.

Dr Logan,our pack doctor,he called me and told me to stop sleeping with girls who are not my mate. He told me that I'm hurting Raven and can do some serious damage if I go on. At first I was shocked at what I am doing,then I remembered my car. Now I don't only see this girl at night but during the day to.

I hurd a knock.

"Come in!" I called from my desk,Alpha James gave a office to work in.

"Alpha Mason we caught one of the rogues at the East border. Alpha James said to tell you." I immediately stood and walked to the door and followed Shane,the guard that told me the first news we've had in a week,to the dungeon.

We walked to the dungeon and who I saw in that cell left me speechless...

Cameron POV

I was eating peanut butter out of the jar when Raven walks in. She looks horrible,rings under her eyes,pale and tired. Every night I hear her scream,I know its Mason being unfaithful,its sickens me to hear her screams.

I stop eating and look at her.

"Hi,how are you?" I asked,really worried about her,he could realy hurt her if he doesn't stop. She's actually so sweet,Axel told me how Mason ordered him to beat her because she so 'awful' Axel made sure I stayed away but she actually so nice it hurts me to think of what she went threw and what she going threw now.

"I've been better...I just wanted to get some water..." She walked to the sink and grabbed a glass,she drank the water,fast.

"I could make you some lunch,you should eat,gather your strength for...tonight." I said I saw an emotion flash through her eyes,fear...she is scared.

"No I'm not hungry..." She said,I wanted to object but she stoped me and just walked away... I felt so bad for her.

I wish I could stop her pain...

(((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi everyone,I know it's been awhile but I did update,thnx for reading my book,sorry for any mistakes. Tell me what yoh think

LIKE

COMMENT

LOVE

alyssa_winter_15