9-I can't take this!!

*Picture of Axel and Cameron his mate*

Mason's POV

I couldn't take it anymore,she's driving me insane. Raven is going to be the death of me. So I went away for the weekend to help out at another pack.

They had some rogue problems. They didn't live far mabey 2 or 3 hours away. On my way I stopped to buy a whore. I haven't been able to get 'it' with Raven around. Chasing every girl I bring to MY home away.

I left at about 5:30 in the morning,and arrived at around 9.Once I arrived the Alpha,Alpha James greeted me at the door step.

We went inside to his office,on the way there I saw the most beautiful girl,almost as beautiful as Ra-no bad Mason! Only problem was that she had bruises all over her and was in handcuffs. My eyes were glued to her. Aiden hasn't spoken much to me for a while,well since i rejected Raven.I kept moving forward towards his office. Once we were in we sat down.

"Alpha Mason thank you for coming to help,are you sure your up for this,we can call you fath-" I cut him off I did not need my fathers help!

"No! I can handel this,I may be a new Alpha,but I am still an Alpha and I do not need my fathers help!" I said. He nodded,I saw anger flash through his eyes but it quickly disappeared. He understood why I had lashed out at him.

"That is fine,now lets start,we've had a few sightings,my scouts tell me that they don't attack,they only...watch. I assume their planning an attack,but we can't defeat them alone,hense calling you." He said I nodded,rogues tend to attack at sight but for them to...watch,is strange.

"We will help all we can,tell me where was the first sighting?" I asked,I have to know every detail. He showed me on the map of his territory,the first sighting was North of the territory.

I am only here for the weekend, I may have to extend my stay.

"I'll call my fighters,trackers and scout to come to your aid,I will have to extend my stay as well till this all blows over." I said in a serious tone. He nodded agreeing with what I said.This is going to a very interesting stay.

................ ................ ............

Axel's POV

I just got a call from Mason, saying that I should get all of our best fighters,scouts and trackers together and send them over there. He as well will be staying longer.

I guess I'll have to tell Raven. She's acually not so bad,I used to hate her,Mason always told me how awful she is,ordering me to beat her...I hated it.He lied,thats one of the reasons I'm staying,that and my mate, Cameron is pregnant. I had to stay here.

I walked up to her room,hearing soft breathing. She was still asleep,I had to tell her now or I'll forget. I knocked on her door. I heard a small groan, so I knocked harder.

She stood up and openend the door,she glared at me. It was funny! Her hair looked like a birds nest and she was still half asleep but still trying to look intimidating. I didn't laught,it would look mean,so I just gave a small smile. She stopped glaring at me.

"What is it Axel? I was trying to sleep!" She said but opening the door wyder to see me better. She tried to flatten her hair.

" Mason will be staying longer at the other pack,they really need his help." I said keeing a straight face. I turned on my heel and left,leaving no room for an answer.I was hungry and I'm sure Cameron and our angel was to. I'm going to make us all eggs,toast,juice and sliced fruit.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hey everyone,what do think of this chapter and Axel?? Tell me what you think in the comments!! Luv y'all!!

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE Y'ALL

-alyssa_winter_15