11-What the Hell!?!

* Pic of Zack King 🔝

Masons POV

Who I saw in that cell left me speechless. It's someone who I haven't seen in a long time. It's an old friend,someone who I never wanted to see again,Zack King. He looked the same just more tatoos. Anger boiled inside of me as I remembered the last time I saw him.

FLASH BACK...

At 15 my father didn't want his only heir to the Alpha title playing with 'delinquent' kids alone in the woods but I did just that. My best friend Zack and I are running in the woods pretending to be race cars I was just about to cross the finishing line when a huge rouge jumped out of no where on top of me,I cried for Zack to help. He said something but I couldn't hear it over the viscious growls from the rouge on top of me. I see Zack running away,looking once back at me. He left me? Finally another wolf tackles the rouge to the ground. He kills him and shifts its my dad. He hugs me tight I look in the direction in which Zack ran. He left. My dad shakes me trying to get my attention but I couldn't hear anything my thoughts were stuck on Zack,how he left me to die. Asshole.

Flask Back End...

I felt my rage rise,I turned around and walked out there so fast I don't think they even noticed. This must be a trick,this is definitely no coincidence

Ravens POV

The burning has stopped,I'm out of the hospital now. I think Mason has come to his senses,or he's to busy to think about doing it.

Cameron and I have bonded over this time we've had together. Axel isn't so bad as he was before.

He refuses to go to Mason's aid,he said Mason lied to him about me and he will help no liar even if it's his Alpha. I walk to the kitchen. Axel was there talking to a man,he is intimidating though. "What's going on?" I ask Axel looks at me and he looks abit upset? What's going on. I start to get worried,there are two guys I'm worried about. Michael and Mason. Weirdly more Michael.