7-Revenge is best served cold...

*Picture of Micheal Hills🔝*

A/N-hey guys sorry for any mistakes,please comment if something is wrong with it. Please share this book,thnx to whoever is reading this😘

Ravens POV

Thats right I denied Mason's rejection. Oh and now he's going to pay for trying to hurt us. I'm hurt yeah but my anger towards him over powers that now and Ava is all in for the revenge part. After my denial eveyone pretty much left,seeing that Mason has found his mate,everyone exept,Micheal he said he'd like to stay awhile and he would like to become friends with me!

At first I was shocked but he stayed anyway. I went outside to get some air after Mason yelled at me,saying I can't do that,that I had to exept his rejection. I don't have to do shit.

Once I was outside I saw a very expensive looking ferrari and only a few meters away a very handy looking crowbar...

What can I say? I was very upset. Oh I'm screwed once he finds his car,I know he's gonna know it's me. Who else would destroy his car? After I took all my anger out on the car I walked back into the house and to my room. Now that I think about it since I am the future Luna,I can't live in that shithole so instead I went to Mason's room knowing he'll be working very late.

In the morning

I woke up to the sound of foot steps outside the door. I stood up and opend the door to see a very angry looking Axel.

"Can I help you?" I said in calm voice knowing voice,a smirk playing on my lips he knows now that I am the future Luna,he can't do shit to me,Mason,even if he didn't want,wouldn't alow it. More like his wolf Aiden wouldn't alow it.

"Its time to get up..." He said through gritted teeth. I smirked,this is going to be fun. I walked to the kitchen in only my T-shirt. I wanted to tease Mason a little bit. He'll start to get extremely jealous of the way other unmated males will be looking at me. Totally going to use my body,to get revenge. That's only because it's all I've got.

I walked into the kitchen to see all eyes on me,the girls look at ne with hate,jealousy and envy. The unmated guys look at with lust and want,the mated males only with pity,disgust and hate. I walked to the fridge and bent over. I heard a low growl,knowing it was Mason, trying not to care,but failing miserably,at the way the guys look at me.

"What are you wearing!?!" He said through gritted teeth. I turned around faking a innocent face. It quickly turned to a more aggressive face,what can I say the guy is a ass.

"Why do you care?!? You're the one who rejected me remember,so you can stop pretending to care if guys want me,you didn't want me..." I said winking at one guy,he was hot,but not as hot as Mason and Micheal.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked,why? Really he had to ask.

"Because I want revenge and I will get it,I will make you want me and then you'll know what I went trough,revenge is best served cold..."

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey I know it's a short update but I did update 3 times today. Hope you liked it🤘🏼

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!

-alyssa_winter_15