5-The party

*Raven dress,shoes and hair style🔝*

Raven's POV

Night before the party

"Hello..." Said the man that walked out of the shadows. I was scared shitless. The man had a huge scar aross his eye. I took a small step back,not caring how tired I am I'm willing to run,if it means I get to live.

"Aren't you going to say hello,Raven?" He said taking a step closer,wait,how did he know my name? Now I'm scared. I took another step back and him taking a step closer. He's really scaring me now...

"How d-do you k-know my n-name?" I asked stuttering,he just smirked and I decided that was my que leave, I was fast, ever since I was young I've always been the fastest runner in the pack. I heard the man chuckle and he soon started to follow me.

I ran,I heard his foot steps behind me so I pushed myself to go faster. I ran until I saw the pack house come into view. I ran into house panting. I heard his foot steps stop at the edge of the woods.

2 hours later

I decided not to tell them about, that guy in the woods,they wouldn't have believed me anyway. I looked at the clock there was still about 8 hours till the party. I went up to my room,knowing I'll probably only get a few minutes sleep.

I was right just as I was about to go into a deadlike slumber. There was a knock on my door, I sighed and stood up. I put on a oversised T and sweatpants. Thats when I remembered I didn't get my daily beating yet...I was out all night. I'm screwed. There was at this point,banging on my door.

"WAKE UP, SLUT!! YOU HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING READY FOR THE PARTY! DON'T MAKE COME IN THERE!!" It was Axel the Beta. I quickly scurried to the door and open it,only to be punched in the face.

"Serves you right to take so long...the Alpha's out today so make everything perfect for when he arives" Axel said with one last kick to the stomach. I stood up slowly. I walked to the dining room to clean,setting the table and I was of to the kitchen to check on my cake,it was still in one peace. I made the food and cleaned the rest of the house

There was 1h30min left till the part started and people arrived. Luckily I bought a dress and high heels last year with my own money. I headed to my room to get dressed. I knew tonight is going to be interesting,once Mason rejects me,I will give him the presant of a life time. I'm not going to give him the pleasure of breaking me down.

I started with a shower,washing my hair,once I was done I let it air dry,so that it was in its natural curl. I went to my closet to get my dress and shoes.

Its was a short white,cream colour,it was a sweet heart neck line,with flower paterns all over the whole dress and I put on white high heels,they were red on the bottom. I let my hair stay loose with only the top together,I also decided  to go with a natural look,with the make up,I looked at myself up and down in the mirror,I nodded approvingly.

I went down stairs with 20 minutes to spare. I took the cake into the dining room, I heard a car pool up,it's probably one of the guest,seeing as Mason wouldn't back until 8 and its now...6. I went to open the door. Axel ordered me to greet every guest and show them where they should go.

I opend the door and saw Alpha and Luna Hills,they're one of our neighboring packs. I greeted them with a smile and showed them the way. They walked in and after them,their children, future Alpha Micheal Hills and their daughter Megan Hills, Micheal was gorgeous,he had chocolate brown hair with gorgeous brown eyes,I didn't notice I was staring till I saw his eyebrow rose and a smirked was placed on his beautiful face, I blushed felling embarrassed that I was caught staring.I looked at his sister,they didn't look anything a like,she had platinum blonde hair,with grey eyes,I new she's a bitch by the way she walks,like she owns the place.

More people showed up and the music started,I greeted everyone and it was now 7. Mason would be here in 1 hour,I wasn't ready to be rejected.

'HE WON'T REJECT US!!' Ava yelled at me,she knew I was right. She just...wasn't ready either. I was about to argue with her when Micheal came over to me.

"Hi" he said,he's talking to me...he's actually talking to me. I was shocked,surley he knew I was an omega,so why was he talking to me. Then it came to mind that I was being rude for not answering him.

"Hi...why are you talking to an omega? Surley you know that I'm an omega right?" I said,more like rambled, I'm sure I had the pure look of shock on my face, but he did something that left me even more shocked. He laughed, it was a super duper sexy laugh,but still.

"Because,I don't care about ranking,all members of a pack are equal to me. That and your beautiful" he said, the last part making me blush. We talked for awhile,I was having so much fun until his sent hit me and I heard a car door slam shut.

He's here....I wasn't ready,I-I was having so much fun I forgot about the time. I'm sure I had the pure look of horror on my face,because Micheal looked worried and I think I saw...anger flush through his eyes. I walked fast to the other side of the room.

Mason walked through front door,where Micheal was,but he is now walking to me. Mason's eyes shot across the room,probably looking for me. Ava was getting excited,that our mate will finally finds us,sort of, his eyes landed on me,I didn't see love and exept in his eyes,I-I saw hate and rejection.

I looked at Micheal,I felt the tears in my eyes...Micheal looked at me angry,but it wasn't dircted at me. Mason stalked towards me and glared at me...I was scarsd and Ava was howling in pain,she knew what was going to happen and so was I.

"I,Mason Rivers,reject you, Raven Parks,as my mate and the Light Dawn's future Luna"

Everyone stared at him in shock exept me,I was in pain and sort of angry, and Micheal glared at Mason with pure hate. I looked around me with some girls smirking because they know,he would have to chose someone now and others in pity and even hate.

I looked at Micheal but he was still shooting daggers at the side of Masons head. Thats when I decided I will not take this.

"I,Raven Parks,deny you,Mason Rivers's,rejection."

Everyone gasped,Mason looked shocked and Micheal looked....proud? This is gonna be one hell of a ride,he's gonna put me through hell to exept his rejection and I'm gonna get my revenge as well,aslong as I deny his rejection he's going to still have fellings for me. I'm going to use his feeling for me against him.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride...

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hey everyone my exams are almost over and I suddenly had the insperation to wright. Sorry for any grammer mistakes. Tell me if anything is please😝

LIKE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU LOVE IT

-alyssa_winter_15