Forbidden Love (Part 8)

"Alright, which Forrest was she in?" Ash asked, clearing a certain table that was off to the side. "um...the one near camp half blood" Grover said as they gathered around the table. "Alright alright here we go" Ash said, grabbing things around the cabin. he comes back a couple of minutes later. "this should tell us where she is" Ash said then he threw down everything at once on the table, all of it going everywhere but making a pattern. Ash's hands hovered over everything, muttering to himself. Tyson stared at him, hoping he would share his thoughts. after a few minutes Ash stopped talking to himself and looked up at the four. "Shes in some sort of...encasement..in a house not far from here" ash began then looked down at the objects. "there's a dark presence approaching soon. it's beyond powerful, and not to mention mad" ash said sternly. the four looked at each other. "I wonder who that is" Percy said, looking at Grover, Annabeth and Tyson. "Whatever it is, I don't think I want to be there to find out" Grover said shaking his head. "where is she" Tyson said impatiently. "ah" Ash said, he grabbed something sharp and pushed off the objects on the table with one arm and to show a map of the world carved into the table. Ash pierced the sharp object and a place not far from them. "she's there."

Keres sat there and shivered, still in her night clothes she's freezing. Keres looked around the room but still wasn't able to see anything. Keres looked up to see that there was no covering ontop of the glass prison. Keres scrambled up and tried jumping, trying to grab the edge to haul herself up. no matter how much or far she jumped she can't reach it. the glass prison was too tall for her.
Keres clenched her fist and slammed her fist against the glass wall, of course not even a crack. she plopped down again on the floor and tried to think. "I guess there's just no way out of this" she thought to herself. she stood up as soon as she saw Luke walk up to the glass again. "what do you want" Keres said angrily, glaring at him. "just wanted to know if you would like something to eat, or perhaps some clothes" Luke said warmly. Keres
kept her glare. "go to hell" she said coldly. Luke laughed. "don't worry dear, soon, we all will be..and I ll be the one in charge of it."