Chapter 5

Chapter Five: New Friend.

***

I smile, kiss him on the forehead, and then we looked back up at the sky.

‘Maybe living with Cloud, Denzel and Marlene won’t be as bad as I thought’, I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.

***

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing! It was my first day for me to work at the bar! I was so happy! I got out of bed to get dressed to head downstairs for breakfast. I got changed and went downstairs and saw Cloud making breakfast. He was making Pancakes! Yum...my favourite!

“Yum..you're making pancakes!”, I say smiling and walking over to the bar stands.

“Yup...and can you go wake the kids for me please?!”, he says. I nod and head back upstairs and I knock on their door. I walk in and I see the funniest sleeping position that Denzel is in. His head is half off the bed, his blankets are all over the place, and his body is almost on his head board.

“Wake up sleepy heads!”, I say laughing and smiling. I see them both get up slowly. Marlene was up and ready to go, but Denzel, not so much. He looked around to see what was going on. He looked at me and we smiled. He slowly got out of bed and walked over to me and hugged me and said goodmorning. It was cute what he did. We walked downstairs and we all sat at the table. We each had two pancakes. They were good I tell you. I finished mine pancakes before anyone else. I put my dishes in the sink and went back to the table to ask to go out.

“Hey Cloud, am I allowed to go hang with a friend?’, I say, pleasing him.

“Um, who’s this friend anyways?”, he says questioning why I said ‘Friend’.

“Well, he’s not really my-”, I get cut off by him.

“Him?”, he says.

“Yes, and there’s no problem with me hanging out with a guy, now is there?”, I say rolling my eyes away from him.

"We'll yes because some guys here are kind of perverts. And I don't want you around guys like that! Anyways, who is this "friend" you're going to see?", he says.

I roll my eyes. "If you let me finish before then you would know but no, you intruded me! And his name is Prince Noctis. We have plans to hang today so ill see you around 5:30.", I said walking out of the bar.

***

(At the palace)

‘Knock Knock Knock’.

Someone opens the door and I am already dreaming! He was so hot!

“H-Hi!”, I stutter just looking at him.

“Hi, you Jessie?”, he asks with the perfect voice.

“Um y-yeah!”, I stutter again, this time looking down.

He laughs. “Haha, maybe you should come in, so we can start hanging out?!”, he said tilting my head up, I nod, then I walk in side.

***

(Back at the bar)

Cloud was washing the dishes as he thought to himself. ‘Wonder if she’ll be okay’.

***

(At the palace)

“So, what would you like to do?”, I ask.

Um, how about we go hang at the mall, then go out for dinner, then take a walk down by the beach!”, he says, smiling.

“Um, okay!”, I said back, smiling as well.