Chapter 1

Kaitlyn is now Percy.
     And The bully man-child is now Ethan N because I have realized mistakes I have made.
     Joshua is still Nico and Harry is still Will. The parents of Joshua (Nico) are gonna be Hades and Maria and I forgot the principal as well who will be Chiron.

    Now on with the story.

     Nico's PoV

     My grade 8 year had started out fine, I had no real enemies and was left alone by the biggest bully in my grade. No, in my entire school. Ethan  was a living Satan spawn who only knows violence. If he found a reason to bully you, you were screwed, unless you're Chris Ethan's best friend. Chris never got anything done to him at all no matter what he did. Although he never did anything that bully worth, he was nice, funny, very strong, and quite cute. Okay, continuing with what I was saying. My life was going great I hung out with Percy, kept a pretty low profile. Until the second week of school. I went to text Jason coming out as gay but accidentally sent it to someone else and before I knew it, the whole entire school knew. So my avoiding Ethan and keeping a decently low profile days were over.

     I remember the day my life became a living hell so clearly. Mostly because it was yesterday... But that's beside the point.

Flashbackkkkk

     I had been staring at my phone for what felt like hours. How did I mess up this bad? Why did I even keep his number on my phone? I went to text Percy and tell him I was gay, but pressed Jason instead of Jackson and just texted I'm gay without looking at the name and by the time I noticed I was texting Jason it was too late. I panicked and called Percy.

Ring...
Ring...
Ring..
Ring...

     "Hello?" He said obviously just getting up.

     "I messed up.... Like really bad"  Was what I managed to spit out. He didn't say anything waiting for me to continue. " So I went to text you and tell you that I uh... I'm not... I'm gay." I stopped and waited for a response.

     " Dude, it's fine were still friends. I don't hate you."

     "Seriously?" I said in disbelief of what he was saying.

     " Yes seriously. Now continue with how you messed up." I sighed in relief and continued the story.

     " Kay so I went to text you but pressed Jason by accident and texted him that I'm gay and he's going to tell Ethan and I'm actually screwed," I said panic coating my voice I could feel myself shaking. And I knew he could tell. He sighed.

     " Here I'm coming over,green eyed," he said calmly before hanging up. I looked out my window the street lights illuminating the street. I saw him run across the street. I ran to meet him at the door so he wouldn't wake up my parents. I opened the door green-eyed teenager stood there smiling.

     " You know it's like 3 in the morning?" I asked confused on how he was already this awake.

     "Yah so. Lets go watch finding Nemo" He ruffle my already messy hair. I slapped his hand away. We then walked up to my room, Percy following right behind me. I turned on my TV and put in finding Nemo. Percy sat on my bed back against the headboard and waited for me to come. I started to movie and went to sit down, I noticed Percy's blue pajamas, and brights eyes looked very misplaced in my black room. I was about to go sit in between his legs like always, but decided against it. He'll probably think its weird for me to sit there now that he knows I'm gay. I decided to just sit on the corner of my bed instead. So I sat down on the bottom corner of my bed. And heard a soft whine from behind me.

     "What?" I asked turning around to face him. He had a confused look on his face.

     "Why are you sitting over there?"

     "Because... I.... Don't know.... I just.. am." I said and turned back to face the screen.

     " You can come sit back here you know. I don't bite." I looked back at him and he had his puppy dog face. I really hate him. I sighed and crawled back and sat in between his legs like always. " Why did you sit at the edge of the bed?" He asked about 20 minutes into the movie.

     " I just thought you wouldn't want me here because I'm gay and you're a dude." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

     "Nico nothing will change at all okay? We can still do everything we always do. You're still Nico, you're still my best friend." I smiled and leaned back into his chest and watched the movie.We watched the movie Percy messing with my hair trying to calm me down.  I was still panicking about accidentally telling Jason, but I didn't tell Percy. He's done a lot already I don't need him worrying about my problems.

     "Nico, you need to relax okay. I know you're still worried about accidentally telling Jason you're gay. But worrying is not going to help. Take a deep breath and enjoy the rest of finding Nemo." So I did just that until I fell asleep.

      The next morning I woke up and I was still in between Percy's legs. He was on the phone I tried my best not to move.

     "No, I'm not going to school today..... No, I'm staying with Nico...... He can't go to school..... No... Whatever yeah he's sick, I'm going to take care of him...... No mom, I swear to god stop..... Yah okay see you at dinner..... Can do..... Yah bye mom.... Bye love you." And with that he hung up. I looked up into his eyes.

     "So were staying home?" He nodded his head. "I have to call my mom she needs to call the school." I did going to get up but he pushed back down.

      "She came in before she left. I told her were staying home, she already called." I made a small agreeing sound and grabbed his phone and put Supernatural on Netflix. Percy Happily watched with me. That's basically what we did that day. Everything was going great until about 3:40 my phone started buzzing like crazy. I went to grab my phone but Percy was faster. He grabbed it and looked at all the notifications I received. A look of pain, pity and anger crossed his face as he turned my phone off and shoved my phone into his pants. I sat there shocked, my phone was in his pants and god forbid I'm going to grab it. 

     " Dude, what if I need to call someone or text them. I had important information on my phone, I need it back!" I complained hoping he'll just give it back. He didn't move, he was seriously going to keep it. " Give it back now." I glared at him and put my hand out flat. But he didn't move.

     " If you need to call someone that bad you can use my phone" I went to say something but no words came out. " And you can have your phone back tomorrow morning on our way to school. I swear to the Gods Nico if you break into my house I will murder you. I promise not to go through anything. Okay now let's watch Harry Potter and the goblet of fire!" He said excitedly jumping off the bed and getting the movie ready.  He's such a dork. He started the movie and sat back where he was before. And within minutes of the movie starting my eyelids started to drop, and before I knew it I was asleep.

End of flashbackkkkkkkkk

     So right now I was sitting in front of Percy's house so I could get my phone back and we could head to school. At this rate, we were going to be late. It was humid, with a nice breeze. And I was wearing a black pair of skinny jeans, a black shirt, and black converse and a bright orange wristband. The only reason I wear the wristband is because Percy says I need to wear at least one color. If I don't he usually gives me the silent treatment, and I don't need that today.

     " Percy hurry the hell up!" I shouted, I heard a muffled 'coming' and the Percy came running out of the house he wore a pair of shorts and an orange shirt, he tossed me my phone and started walking to school, me quickly following after him. Today was going to be great.

Yay I finished the first chapter! Although I was suppose to be done yesterday but oh well. So what do you think? High class I know 2nd capter should be tomorrow I think this is a good chapter so yah bye dudes.

-Jasmine