Chapter 5

~Nico's Pov~

     I felt a bit guilty. I could have gotten him in trouble because I was being stupid. I could feel Percy reading over my shoulder, a smirk growing on his face.

     " So that's who you were texting the other day?" He smirked watching my face turn bright red. 

     "S-Shut up!"  I cried punching him in the arm. But I could tell, that he could tell that it was. The bell for lunch finally went off, Percy and I walked across to the other grade 8 class and waited for Jason to exit before we left walking to the grade 1 class we were forced to monitor. Now it was a pretty good class expect for like 1 kid, who was a complete asshole. Pardon, my french. She once played a game called bully Carter. It was rude and I didn't really like her. 

    We sat down, Percy was finishing his History homework. It didn't involve thinking we just had to copy down a chart. Watching his write bothered me, not they way he did it, just how long it took. He would stare at the page write a word then write the next. Not to mention he kept talking to just about everyone. Annoyed I snatched his homework and continued to write the note getting it done in 2 minutes. He didn't seem to mind all that much he continued to talk to the younger kids about a video he watched the other day.He's such a fucking loser. Leo ended up walking in (Totaly ditching Calypso with the JK's) making sure I was eating something. I ended up playing hangman with the kids, and let me tell you it's painful. The word was Cupcake. They only had U and P. And they already had a full freaking stick figure. And they kept trying to convince me that face features and fingers counted. 

     " We didn't lose he still doesn't have a face." A little redheaded boy complained. 

     " That's not how you play you guys have lost, so we have to start over." 

    " You don't even know how to play!" Cried a little boy with the messiest yet neatest raven hair you could possibly imagine. 

    " I know how to play. I have been playing my whole life, the smile, and fingers and such don't count." I tried to reason.

     " He is correct." A young bushy haired girl pointed out and I sighed.

     " Thank you," I said contently. She nodded in response before continuing to read 'The very hungry caterpillar. 

     "Come on Neeks, give them a break," I growled at the nickname but continued the game using the face and fingers. They ended up getting it right when Percy called out a mini cake. At that point, it was time for them to get ready. Getting them ready was pretty easy, minus the mini tantrum Sadie had whenever we tried to get her to change her shoes.The harder task was keeping them all on one side of the hall in a line. But as soon as the bell rang they all ran outside. Jason turned off the light and shut the door. We dropped all our stuff off in front of the class. ( Our teacher decide to start locking the door at lunch so we couldn't get in.) And went outside. We walked onto the grass field. Just kidding, the grass is dead. we have a dirt, mulch, and patches of the grass field. But we always meet there and talk for the whole recess. Everyone was there, even Jasons 'best friend' Ethan. I was actually the only one who knew that Ethan didn't like him. But was sworn to secrecy by Ethan himself. 

     He was just trying to make Chris jealous and such because Chris got pissed at him and now he's angry. But poor Jason was head over heels for this boy, it was quite sad. But I had more important things on mind, like the fact that when Jason received my coming out text, he had shown Ethan. I stood as far as physically possible and didn't dare look in his direction. But I could feel him glaring daggers into my turned face. The minute recess was over I sighed in relief and made my way back inside, Percy and I was a bit in front of everyone because I couldn't stand to be near him. Percy seemed to understand this. We got into class and were quickly told to continue planning our Article skit while he corrected our math test.