Chapter 4

Will's PoV

     As soon as I made it to school I ran to find Travis and Conner. They were in their usual spot and the brothers most have noticed, how happy I was giving me a confused look. 

     " He responded!" I basically screamed at them, earning odd looks from the surrounding people, including Travis and Conner. 

    "Who?" They said in union. I quickly opened my phone and showed them the Dm. Conner smirked before grabbing my phone and running. He was reading the texts. I ran after him.He started running in between groups of people. Before I knew it I had lost him, I sighed and walked back next to Travis and talking about his relationship with Katie. When the bell rang Conner ran up and tossed me my phone. 

     " Thanks," I said sarcasm dripping from my lips. He muttered a quick 'your welcome' and the three of us walked into class. We ended up watching this horror movie Mr. Norah liked when he was a child. So I watched it, but an hour and a half in I got a bit bored. So I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I scrolled through a bunch of people in my class were posting about how bored they were, Travis kept snap chatting selfies with the dog filter. I was in the middle of taking a cute selfie to send to Travis when I got a notification announcing that ghostking_1012202 posted something. I quickly clicked the notification and looked at the picture.

     There was a boy. He had green eyes, shockingly bright green eyes. They were quite pretty, he had black hair, he had a necklace on, and a bright orange shirt on.A huge smile planted on his face. Behind him sat the owner of the account. Of course, I couldn't see his face. He was sitting criss-cross apple sauce on a desk. He had black converse, black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and of course the bright orange wristband. His hands covered his face, He had black fluffy hair. He seemed to have a flower crown on his head. The caption said; Hacked by spookiest.doritos. I liked the picture and clicked on the other boy's account. He seemed like a pretty cool guy.I followed him and continued scrolling through. When my phone vibrated, I smiled gigantically when I noticed ghostking_1012202 DMed me.

     Well, your pretty cute yourself.  I was shocked. Actually, I was more than shocked I clicked on the message and read to see what he was talking about. That little prat Conner had talked with him, saying hi, that he really liked my account, and finally how cute he was. But he thought I was cute.... Me off all people. 

     I'm not that cute. I am truly ugly enough for people to question their sexuality.    

     That's funny, wait till you see me. I am actually hobo's trash. Lol.

      Nahhh, you can't be that bad.

     Okay, whatever helps you sleep at night. Okay, well I have to go, my friend is getting annoyed at the lack of attention he is receiving. I laughed.

     Okay, well I better get off my phone before I'm caught. My teacher would kill me if he saw me on my phone. 

     Well shit, I'm sorry! I totally forgot that phones aren't supposed to be used during class! Well dam, ttly bro.

     It's fine, but yeah I'll talk to you later my friend. 

    I quickly read through our conversation, when the bell rang signaling  lunch.

Yay short but sweet.ctually not really that was horrible, this story is horrible but I legit have nothing better to do with my life.

-Jasmine