Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I took a bow and watched as everyone stood and clapped.

Take that A, you don't scare me!

The piano bloke clapped me and winked making me blush, he was quite good looking. I smiled and walked off stage and back to Aria.

"Woah Sky! Get over your stage fright much." She gasped hugging me. I sat down and me phone beeped.

From Unknown:

Got out of this one, maybe not the next bitch!
-A xox

I sighed and put my phone in the small pocket of my dress.

"Sky who is A?" Aria asked making my eyes widen. I knew Mr. Styles was watching and listening in since I saw him in the corner of my eye.

"Come with me." I said and pulled her out of the chair.

If A was a the table I couldn't risk them hearing that I told Aria, it could make things bad for me or worse they could start threatening Aria.

I pulled near the bathroom doors and made sure no one was around.

"I think someone is messing with me." I said and then watched her facial expression. It turned to confusion and then she finally spoke.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Someone is ripping off -A from pretty little liars, they are trying to make me scared. They're stalking me. I don't know who it is but they are on this trip." I explained. I had to leave out the part of Mr. Styles.

"Why?" She asked. I should've expected a lot of questions off her.

"Because..." I took a breath. I can't tell her.

"I'm sorry Aria I can't tell you. I will soon but not now. I've sworn secrecy." I lied. I could tell Aria but I don't know what will happen if I do.

"I understand. Now let's go dance!" She shouted.

"What?" I said confused.

"The open mix is finished. There is a dance floor. Lets go!" She dragged me.

We got to the dance floor and we moved to the beating pulse and the neon eclectic lights.

Soon 'Talk Dirty' by Jason Derulo came on. This is my jam! Aria smirked at me as I started to swing my hips, she laughed at me and we starting jumping to the track.

Considering this was a posh looking restaurant, everyone was up dancing- even him. Which made me think of the night.

Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned back around to see the piano player smiling at me.

"Hey." I said smiling back.

"So you were really good up their, I'm Mike." He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Skylar." I shook his hand laughing.

"So you wanna dance?" He smirked.

"Yeah I love this song." He nodded and we started dancing to the song.

"So, why are you in Verona?" I asked him.

"My family moved down and they own this restaurant so I play here for some spare change whenever I visit." He explained.

"Wow so your parents own this!" He nodded.

"I don't want to alarm you but there is a bloke over there glaring at you." Mike said making me snap my head over to where he was indicating.

Mr.Styles.

"Your teacher shouldn't be looking at you like that." He said getting a little agitated.

"He just doesn't like me because I got a detention in his first class and back chat him all the time." I explained and his face softened and stopped looking at Mr. Styles.

Mike leaned into my ear and kissed the bottom softly. "So your a good girl who does bad things." He whispered sending small shivers up my spine. I chuckled lightly and nodded.

I felt something being taken from my pocket making me more alert to everything. Mile took out my phone and put his number in then sending a message to himself.

"Now maybe you can be bad for me." He smirked then winked.

"Maybe." I smiled.

The music stopped and everyone looked up at the man who was going to make the announcement.

"Trip to Verona: Your teacher Mr. Styles wants you to meet outside by the coach." I sighed along with some other students. I saw Aria looking at me smirking while kissing this guy goodbye.

"Got to go." I sighed and started to walked away but Mike pulled me back and kissed my cheek.

"Bye beautiful." He said smirking.

"Bye." I winked and then started to walk away. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

From Unknown:

Looks like you have found someone else... no!
-A

I groaned and walked towards the entrance where I met Aria smirking at me.

"Have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah you?" I winked.

She giggled and we got on the coach.

A/N

Thanks for loads of comments and all that stuff! I really appreciate it!

DEDICATION TO: @xxdreamer94xx

GUESS THE SONG:

"There ain't no need to cry no more when you break my heart into 24."

Mwahh.xxx

💜💚💙❤️💛💗

~Jadey6688