Chapter 5

I pulled the shirt down as fast as I could and looked behind me. Lena had shot up in pain and was now hunched over herself crying. I ran to her and tried to help her.

"Lena, what's wrong?! What's going on?!"

"Mooooom what's happening?!?!" All of the children ran into our room worried and scared out of their minds.

"I have no idea! I just got home. Brandon, go get Mama some water! Hurry!"

Brandon nodded and took off down the stairs. He got a cup and quickly filled in with water. He ran back up soiling some along the way. When he got back the others made a path so he could get in. He handed me the cup and I turned to Lena.

"Love, can you drink this?" I asked. She shook her head violently and tried to talk, but all that came out was another cry.

"Jesus, help me get Mama to the car!"

"Ok," he said walking over and helping me pick up my hurting wife.

"Jude will you go open the door, please?" I asked quickly. Jude nodded and took off. He slipped on the water Brandon had spilled and fell flat on his butt. Jesus laughed and I gave him the death glare. He stopped immediately and said sorry. Jude definitely broke his wrist. 'Greaaaat' I thought as Jesus and I maneuvered around the water with Lena in our arms.

"Jude, sweetie, it's gonna be okay. It's definitely broken, but were going to the hospital anyway, so we'll get it X-rayed there as well," I told him. He nodded with tears streaming down his cheeks. Pain and fear present in his eyes and facial expression. He was holding onto his arm in pain.

Callie got a towel and wiped the water up before grabbing onto Jude for a hug. Mariana had already made her way downstairs to open the door for us.

"Thank you, Mariana." She nodded a 'you're welcome' in reply to me and all of the children followed out. Brandon, being the last out, closed the door behind him and made sure it was locked.

Callie, Jude, and Jesus rode with me and Lena to the Hospital while Brandon and Mariana rode in Brandon's car. Brandon called Mike and told him what was going on. Mike raced to the hospital with Ana and AJ to be there for support too. Tonight was already a long night, but now it was going to be a /super/ long night.

Please let Jude's wrist be okay and heal quick.

Please let my wife be okay...