How You Met

Daniel: Your friends dragged you out to the mall trying to cheer you up since you were bummed out that you didn't have a date to homecoming yet. "Those guys over there are loud as fuck!" y/f/n says gesturing over to five rowdy boys. "Language!" You said a little too loudy. Apparently one of the boys looked at you thinking you were talking to to him. It took you a second to realize that he was Daniel from the Janoskians. You've had a crush on him since the first time you laid eyes on him. "Y/n that guy is checking you out!" Your sassy best friend said nudging you towards Daniel. Daniel smiled walking towards you. "Hey," he said scratching the back of his head.

Luke: You went to the Vans store in your mall to get your first penny board. You've put up with rude costumers to get this money. That isn't easy since you had to restraint yourself from striking them with sassy and sarcastic comments.

"You want to try it out?" The salesman said taking the board off the stand. You've been practicing for this moment. As soon as five boys came in laughing, you got distracted and you hit a shoe on the ground and lost balance. You knew this fall would hurt, you were going to crash into the sock rack. Then you feel comforting warm hands on your back catching you as you fell. You look into his beautiful eyes, "Thank you!" You said still in his arms. "You're welcome, beautiful." He said picking you up. It took you a while to process his words being too distracted by his lip piercing.

Beau: You and your friends were having a blast wrecking stuff up at the mall when you saw four boys with a camera hollering at a boy talking to another girl.

"What the fuck Daniel!" you hear a guy with a dimple piercing calling at Daniel.

"I'll go get him," a cute fit guy said running towards the Daniel guy. As he ran his friends keep filming his direction. After that, all you heard was a thud. You looked down to see the boy that was running lying beside your foot staring at you. His gorgeous green eyes captivated you from the very start.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" You say helping him up.

"Don't worry I'm fine, it wasn't your fault" He said shaking himself off.

"Are you sure your fine?" You say worried.

"Don't worry gorgeous I'll be okay," He said hitting you with a jaw dropping smile that made your knees weak.

"Take care and watch where your going," You said teasing him.

He went back to the other boys and they finished their video. The cute guy from before was walking towards you and you immediately blushed.

"Hello again, gorgeous, your beautiful face popped up in the video we were filming before and I have to ask if we can use the footage in our video.

"Sure," You said.

"Oh, and you dropped this earlier." He said handing you a piece of paper and walking away.

"I didn't drop anything!" You shout after him, but he didn't hear you. You look at the note and it has a number on it and it says 'Call me -Beau ;).'

James: Your shift at Topshop was almost over, you had just half an hour left and you are bored out of your mind, no one had bought anything for twenty minutes, and you just wanted to get the hell out of the mall. A boy with creative hair came in and stopped as soon as he looked into your eyes. He walked up to you and you did your job asking, "Welcome to Topshop, How may I help you?"

"Uh, you..." he stuttered "Can I buy...this?" he said grabbing a random thing off the rack next to him.

"Do you really want to buy itchy socks?" you chuckled.

"Yeah...never mind" he said exiting the store. A couple minutes later he came back but with a friend.

"How can I help you?" You said once more. His friend laughed twirling around his cross necklace.

"He likes you!" He said hitting the guy that came in earlier.

"Uhh... would you like to go out for some coffee?" he asked nervous.

"Uh-" You scrambled for words to say. You wanted to go out with him but you were exhausted and just wanted to go to bed.

"Forget I even asked" he said with a frown and began to walk away.

"No wait!" You said,"My shift is almost over and I could use a coffee right now."

Jai: Today was one of the worst days of your life, people were just so horrible. You were stressed out and what was better to relieve your stress than shopping with your gal pals. It all happened so fast. All you remember is someone bumping into you causing you to drop your bag exposing your newly bought bras.

His eyes widened and you blushed.

"Sorry" he murmured softly. You've had a bad day already and now this, it kind of angered you in a way.

"Next time watch where you're going! " you said storming out.

A/N: Hey guys as you can tell I'm doing preferences. Let me know if you want me to do imagines. I guess I take requests. Just read my other book, vote, comment, and leave suggestions, but most of all enjoy! :)