First Kiss

Daniel: You and Daniel have been going out for quite some time now and you seem to move pretty smoothly, yet you guys haven't kissed . Daniel asks a you out to dinner for your fifth date.As you enjoy dinner together, Daniel runs into a friend of his. You and Daniel have never put a label on things but he still introduced you as his girlfriend and kissed you for the very first time. It may have been a quick peck on the lips, but it was still amazing.

Luke: Your boyfriend Luke took you out on a date but he seemed nervous and jittery the whole time.You don't see why because,  as a couple, you've gone through all the awkward stages, I mean you'd think he'd relax by now. After the awkward date, Luke walked you home . As soon as you were going to go inside Luke dove in straight for a kiss. It was gentle and peaceful and it felt right.

"I know it's cliché, but I've been trying to work up the nerve to do that all night." Luke said. "Maybe just maybe, I like cliché" you teased.

Beau: Your amazing boyfriend left you an inticing note on the bulletin board in your room reading "I'll be over in a bit for a secret date ;) P.S. Dress formally.

Taking his advice you dressed in a fitting red dress. Beau arrived and still kept your date a secret.

"Where are you taking me?" you chuckled, enjoying the mysterious Beau before you. "See for yourself." he said. You see a table in the middle of the beach. As he led you to your seat, he lit some candles.

"The perfect date for the perfect girl" Beau said leaning in for a kiss. Beau's lips slowly caressed yours for the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

James: Your current boyfriend, James took you out for a casual stroll at the park. You two were talking when he slowly leaned in. You decided to tease him so you sashayed away. In a swift motion, he held on to your wrist twirled you around crashed his lips onto yours making you regret playing hard to get and wish you had done it earlier.

Jai: You were hanging out at Jai's house messing around and somehow it led to a pillow fight. You smacked each other with pillows running around the house, laughter bouncing off the house walls. After hitting each other for a half hour, it just turned into Jai chasing you around the house. You tripped and he landed on top of you placing a gentle kiss on your líps. That was the best first kiss you've ever had.