Meeting the Parents

If you need a key (which you probably don't) here it is:

Y/D/N: Your Dad's name

Y/L/N: Your last name

Y/S/N: Your sister's name

Y/M/N: Your mom's name

Y/M/F/N: Your mom's first name

Daniel:  You and Daniel have been dating for a while now so you decided it was time for him to meet your parents. You helped your mother set up the table when the doorbell rang sprouting a tingly feeling in your stomach. Your father opened the door greeting Daniel and accepting the housewarming gift, Scotch. "My favorite!" Your father exclaimed.

"How did you get your hands on this?" Your mother said astounded.

"Don't question the boy." Your father said pouring himself a glass of Scotch.

"I'm just worried about our daughter Y/D/N," Your mother said.

"Mom, can we just go eat dinner?" You said trying to prevent drama. The whole time, your mother criticized Daniel's every move. As you assisted your mother with the dishes she said "I don't like him y/n."

"And why is that?" You said trying to stay calm.

"He's such a bad influence," she said. Before you said anything you regretted, you ran up to your room letting the tears stream down your face. You hear footsteps following behind.

"I don't want to talk mom." You said.

"Then just hear me out." Daniel said.

"I know your mother doesn't like me, but I don't care what your parents think of me." Daniel said cheering you up.

"Can I come in?" Your mother said at the door.

"Fine!" you said wiping away the tears.

"I'd like to apologize to you and especially Daniel for the way I acted tonight. I'm just watching out for you y/n, I just want  what's best for you honey." Your mother said apologetically."Your actually a really good kid."

"Thank you Mrs. Y/L/N." Skip replied.

Luke: Today day was the day that could make or break your relationship with Luke, he was finally gonna meet your family. Luke arrived with a bouquet of your mom's favorite flower. You were nervous at first, but so far things were going great. Your sister had just finished setting up the table and you were just dying to get the awkward dinner over with.

"Nice to meet you all." Luke said taking a seat next to you.

"So I hear you and your pals are going on tour." Your father said.

"Yes sir, it'll be be our second tour." Luke said after downing his food with water.

"So you'll be leaving y/n heartbroken throughout that time?" Your older sister said.

"Actually I'd like to speak to you about that Mr.Y/l/n," Luke said, "I was hoping she could go on tour with me?" All you could hear was the sound of everyone's kitchen utensils clashing together as your parents pondered the idea Luke threw out.

"What do you need her there for?" Your father asked.

"To fornicate." your older sister said bluntly. Your mother nearly spit out her water.

"I wouldn't be talking because you were a little too loud last night." You fired back.

"I could swear many people have told you the same thing more than once." Your sister retorted.