First Date

Daniel: After you two met in the mall over a misunderstanding you two really hit it off. He took you for a walk in the mall after he finished filming. "I wasn't talking to you, I was messing with my friend, I swear!" you said for the billionth time. "Sure" he teased.

"Don't you have friends to get back to?" you sassed back.

"Don't you?" he asked.

"Not now, they're buying homecoming dresses" you said a bit saddened.

"Aren't you going with them?" Daniel asked.

"No, I don't have a date" you sank down. It wasn't a big deal but you're a senior and you haven't been to a homecoming all your four years in high school and this is your last chance.

"When is your homecoming?" he asked.

"This Saturday" you said.

"Well I don't think I'm busy so I could go with you." he said messing with his lip piercing. You lit up inside, a cute guy is going with you to homecoming. 

Luke: "Are you okay?" he asked pulling you up.

"Yes, thank you" you said staring into his dreamy eyes.

"Don't worry about it" he shrugged it off.

"No seriously,  I would've busted my ass if it wasn't for you" you said.

"Why don't I help you balance on the way for a bite" he smiled.  You laughed causing his smile to fade.

"Sorry,  if you were asking me out, then yes" you said.

Beau: You called him when you got home. "You're funny" you said as soon as he picked up which didn't take long.

"What, no hello" he teased.

"Fine hello Beau" you said giving in.

"Hello gorgeous" he said in a seductive tone.

"Ugh, I have a name you know" you said plopping onto your bed.

"And what may that be" he said.

"Y/N" you said.

"Well y/n, I just call it how I see it" he said.

You laughed at his comment.

"Y/N would like to go out on a date?" he asked.

"Already?" you said.

"Well gorgeous,  I don't mean to sound cheesy but the first time I laid eyes on you you caught my attention" he said.

"I like cheesy" you commented.

"Is that a yes?" he asked, his voice getting higher than before.

"Yeah, I got to go" you said trying to keep your cool.

"Bye gorgeous,  I'll pick you up at seven" he said before the call ended.

James: After your shift ended you looked everywhere for the cute guy from before but he was nowhere to be found, you began to feel that it was all a joke or a dare and he ditched you, until you feel a light tap on your shoulder.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?" he asked.

I've been looking for you" you said in response.

"Y/N it seems to me like you owe me a coffee date" he said in a posh English accent while taking your hand.

"I sure do sir James" you said mocking him as you both went off to a café.

Jai: You felt bad for storming out on the poor guy but you anger spoke out and there's no taking it back.

"Hey" he said chasing after you.

"I'm sorry you said, I just had a ba-" he cut you off.

"It's okay, I get it" he said. "How about I get your mind off of it and take you out bowling tomorrow?"

"Ha, sure" you said.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you liked it I would just like to say that I made a fan account on Instagram with some visual preferences so follow it @theprofessionalfangirl35. Thanks for all the votes and stuff. If I can get 3 more votes on this book I'll make a part 2 of this. Please check out my other book if that can get at least 5 more reads or 3 more votes I'll be so grateful. I can do personal imagines if you just leave a comment. So yeah enjoy.